Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Iowa militia reports large amounts of military equip

Got this from Philipbrennan.net
    Hopefully not true BUT we just happen to have dangerous weather suddenly before next week's elections.

"ALERT: We have received word from contingents of Iowa militia of military equipment being amassed there. They have no good explanation as to why the equipment has begun to arrive there. It is not the site of any U.S. military Installation."

There was more, but it was a moving message and couldn't get it all.

We are less than a week before the elections, so I'm sure something of an emergency sort will happen.

Here is 2nd part

"The shipments included heavy armored vehicles ranging from bulldozer’s to hummer’s. One odd shipment of no less than 15 tractor trailers under armed Military guard arrived recently as well. This has prompted militia units in Iowa to heightened state of alert."

Heard on the TV news tonight that this is military equipment returning from Iraq, sent for repair and repainting before storage until it is needed.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JohnDoe,

I don't trust mainstream media. I'll do some more digging for more info.

Can't find anything on this. If this was in the media at any point, then I would be able to find some kind of link somewhere. Nothing on youtube either.

John, do you have a link for where this was in the media?

It makes sense.
    All of the equipment in Iraq is being moved out of the country.
    Anything that is in good shape and needed in Afghanistan is going there.
    Everything that needs repair or isn't needed in Afghanistan is being shipped back to the U.S.
    Marine, Army and National Guard equipment has to be repaired and/or repainted before storage or to be used again elsewhere.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Plus, they have to have guards on any shipment that has anything that terrorist might try to steal for their own use.
    It would have been nice if the source had said exactly where this equipment is so that someone could go see it for themselves and ask around as to where it came from and why it is there.
    NO AMNESTY

I agree JohnDoe that it would have been nice for them to say the source of the location of the equipment. He did say all of Iowa Militia is on high alert which means that there must be some reason for concern.

I was able to dig up this email address for a person who is head of the Iowa Militia....so maybe we should inquire with this person.

John.....can't find anywhere where this was on the news.....

Since elections are next week.....I'm on high alert too and I find his rather fishy especially with the amazing awful weather running across the East. Seems to me that Iowa would be a good place to put stuff if you are going to cause an emergency.

Here is the email address for head of Iowa militia

redrocket1_ncg@hotmail.com

This is all much ado about nothing.
    I'm not wasting any more of my time chasing ghost.
    There is a video at the link. (It shows nothing of interest.)
    I don't recall what station it was on, local or national.

American Resistance Movement & Radio | Iowa Militia Goes On High Alert ...- 2 visits - 6:38pm
    Oct 24, 2010 ... We have received word from contingents of Iowa militia of military equipment being amassed there. They have no good explanation as to why ...

http://freedomfighterradio.net/2010/10/ ... igh-alert/

ALIPAC Forums-viewtopic-Iowa militia reports large amounts of ...- 6:39pm
    Oct 27, 2010 ... "ALERT: We have received word from contingents of Iowa militia of military equipment being amassed there. They have no good explanation as ...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=216475
    NO AMNESTY