Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    But did the stories ever fly in Okinawa in 1973.
    Rockfish, i'm sure those guys were telling the truth. Just because i never heard about this doesn't mean a thing. I left in December 67, so that was 6 years later. Those little slant eyes were sneaky little things so you had to watch were you stepped. The Vietnamese placed a greater value on their water buffalo than their children. What was popular in my time, especially in the Saigon area, was the VC would throw a grenade(bomb) into a bar full of GI's.

Quote Originally Posted by mail
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    But did the stories ever fly in Okinawa in 1973.
    Rockfish, i'm sure those guys were telling the truth. Just because i never heard about this doesn't mean a thing. I left in December 67, so that was 6 years later. Those little slant eyes were sneaky little things so you had to watch were you stepped. The Vietnamese placed a greater value on their water buffalo than their children. What was popular in my time, especially in the Saigon area, was the VC would throw a grenade(bomb) into a bar full of GI's.
    Can't say I saw any of this but we were warned not to trust even the children there and I heard plenty of stories.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My heart sunk when I heard about this. That isn't human.

Quote Originally Posted by mail
    Barbaric, is the only word to describe such a event.
    How do we describe the man and his father who just sodomized and killeg a the six years old Barrio child with the help of the mother? This goes on all the time in this country because we are democracy the sometimes only get a slap on the wrist. What was done to the children in Iraq were more humane that what we do here to our children. That is what I mean about getting rid of one monster and replacing him with many more. We all have monsters and have actrocies committed by our people.
    I am not excusing what was done to the children in Iraq, but sometime it happens so often here that we have become sensitized.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12