Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Iron Curtain Descends upon America, gets Ripped to Shreds

A tyrant came to power. His goal is the destruction of the Republic, and an end to freedom

The Iron Curtain Descends upon America, and gets Ripped to Shreds

By George Potts Thompson
    Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It had to happen at some point in our history. A tyrant came to power. His goal is the destruction of the Republic, and an end to freedom. His banker handlers stole our wealth and many Americans are unemployed and losing their homes.

Iraq and Afghan war vets are sleeping in campgrounds since their unemployment has run out and even MacDonald’s and Walmart aren’t hiring

He took over the auto companies and now wants to nationalize healthcare. This WILL eliminate private health insurance. I have family members who work for Bluecross who have told me if this Bill passes that their careers are likely gone.

But something unexpected happened to the Annointed One, Barack Hussein Obama, on his way to becoming America’s First Caliph. Something he never expected. He WAS on a roll and never thought his runaway train to a Marxist America would ever be slowed.

He was arrogant and has a hubris, which I’ve never seen in a polititian. He went on TV every day, in love with the sound of his own voice, thinking he was still on a campaign. His malignant narcissism has no boundaries so he continued to push even more radical policies on the American people.

So he “over-reachedâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE
    Americans are waking up about Obama.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)