IRS “Whistleblower X” says he was threatened by agency for bringing Biden family crimes to light

07/23/2023 // Ethan Huff // 1.5K Views

Tags: Biden, Biden crime family, big government, conspiracy, corruption, crime, deception, deep state, fraud, Hunter Biden, IRS, Joe Biden, left cult, money supply, national security, rigged, security, Tax Evasion, traitors, treason, Whistleblower, Whistleblower X, White House

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is currently investigating Hunter Biden and other members of the Biden crime family, having sent two whistleblowers to testify before the House Oversight Committee, which is chaired by Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) One of the whistleblowers, dubbed "Whistleblower X," revealed that he was threatened by the IRS for his involvement in shedding light on the Biden family's crimes.
In his opening statement, Whistleblower X, who described himself as a "gay Democrat," explained that he has been working for the IRS since 2010, this after working as an external auditor at Ernst & Young.
"His IRS career included work on tax and money laundering investigations and as a health care fraud coordinator and a public information officer," reported Townhall. "Subsequently, 'X' became part of the International Tax and Financial Crimes Group based in D.C. in 2018."
In his opening statement before Congress, X stated that he witnessed "the corrosion of ethical standards" and "abuse of power" while working at the IRS. This prompted him to "shed light on these actions and expose those responsible."
"I recognize that while I was present at the start of this investigation and was closely involved with the investigation for roughly five years – that I'm just a part of the story," X added.
"Others, including my colleague and supervisor Gary Shapley who is here with me today, have their own views and understandings of what took place during this investigation."
(Related: The criminals tied to the Biden family crime syndicate are among the most evil in world history – think child trafficking and high treason against the United States.)

Whistleblower X was cut off from communications with authorities and removed from investigation team for speaking up about Biden family's criminal acts

After multiple failed attempts to blow the whistle internally, X eventually decided to come forward publicly to share what he knows before Congress – this after his own agency retaliated against and threatened him for speaking up about the matter.
"At the end of the day, I worked on a complex criminal tax investigation over the last five years and the investigative process is 99 percent done and we were in the process of bringing the case to indictment," X said.
"Since October of 2022, the Delaware AUSAs and DOJ-Tax had effectively stopped communicating with me and my team has ultimately been removed from the investigative team."
X ultimately made the recommendation that the criminals he identified be prosecuted, and this before all communication between him, IRS investigators, and prosecutors came to an abrupt end.
"It is not difficult to believe that appointing a special counsel in this matter is the best way to go forward to give everyone confidence in the fairness of our tax system," X stated.
"The U.S. Attorney in Delaware in our investigation was constantly hamstrung, limited, and marginalized by DOJ officials as well as other U.S. Attorneys. I still view that a special counsel for this case would have cut through the toughest problems that continue to make problems for this case."
All this political upheaval is doing great damage to Americans' trust in their government and its institutions, which X addressed as well. His recommendation for how to restore it is to create an official channel for federal investigators "to pull the emergency cord and raise the issue of the appointment of a social counsel for consideration."
"I do not want my colleagues at the IRS, FBI, and other Federal law enforcement agencies to go through my frustrating and disheartening journey," he added.
More of the latest news about the Biden crime family can be found at Evil.news.
Sources for this article include:
Townhall.com
Newstarget.com

IRS “Whistleblower X” says he was threatened by agency for bringing Biden family crimes to light – NaturalNews.com