Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is why islam will not work in America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

First of all, I will fight to my death before I ever am forced to cover my hair or convert to any other religion.

Second, this is already starting to happen. England is the frontrunner in being taken over by Islam. They are building the largest Mosque in the world right next to the future site of the olympics. Just look at how Islam is taking over England. The court ruled that a girl cannot wear her cross to school but allows a Muslum girl to wear some Islamic type braclet. There are plenty of other stories that we have all heard.

It is happening here. Congress has a Muslum from Minnesota who was sworn in on the Koran. Cashiers in Target do not have to scan pork or other products that "offend" them. There are so many more-too many to list. However, the absolute worst was on September 12, 2001. I had to watch our useless anti-American president on TV sit around and have him basically "defend" our Muslum friends. Blood was still running, family members were frantically searching for their loved ones. We were still onguard wondering if another attack was coming and he is concerned with defending the Muslums. He was more worried about Muslums than Americans and that is just wrong. I am sorry but the focus not yet 24 hours after the attacks should have been Americans and not trying to bring out the propaganda the "all Muslums are good" and "this was only a few radicals". Not the appropriate time.

Only a "few radicals"-huh? Look at all the attacks around the world and in our country that have happened. The USS Cole, both 1993 and 2001 US attacks. The Iran hostages-one of the meanest prison guards is now head of Iran. The Bali night club. There are hundreds if not thousands more.

England is a mess, and I listened to the queens speech when she opened parliment, through the whole thing it was about globalism, diversity the euorpean union. I'll bet she was almost choking to death when she had to read what they told her to.

Its know wonder Scotland wants nothing to do with them anymore.

Diversity is about to destroy England, if they do not put their foot down very soon. It already has Belgium etc.. As I said above if they do not listen to what Australia is doing it will be two late. If we don't fight for America we will lose it..(NO GUTS NO GLORY)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Why can't they just stay in their own country and live their pathetic, backward, neanderthal lives?

This is very frightening.
    You better change avatars AG, because tinkerbell doesn't meet the definition of islamic modesty. Tinkerbell will have to wear a burkha from now on.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

agrneydgrl do you have a link to this article? I'd like to post it and email it to some other places. If you do thanks in advance!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Why can't they just stay in their own country and live their pathetic, backward, neanderthal lives?

You better change avatars AG, because tinkerbell doesn't meet the definition of islamic modesty. Tinkerbell will have to wear a burkha from now on.
    "Tinkerbell" with a burkha?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am

Tinkerbell will NOT wear a burkha!! :P
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12