Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's a Bird. It's a Plane. It's Super Obama!

The Man, the Myth, the Video Game
    It's a Bird. It's a Plane. It's Super Obama!
    by Claudine Zap
    November 14, 2008 08:46:00 AM

212 Votes John McCain labeled Barack Obama the "biggest celebrity in the world."

But if you ask us, you're not really huge until someone makes you the star of your own video game. And developers at Zensoft have done just that with Super Obama World, a new online game that is surging 400% in Search.

Playing on the Obama-mania of so many of his cyber-aged supporters (young voters preferred Obama more than two to one), the game combines the nostalgia of Super Mario Brothers with a biting political message.

Obama fans who followed the endless campaign reality show can now relive the experience through game fantasy. The only controller you need is your computer keyboard — no joystick required. This game is old-school: Just right and left arrrows, and the good ol' space bar to jump. As Obama, you'll encounter Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue (where Sarah Palin spent thousands of dollars on outfits), dodge lobbyists wielding bags of money, and jump over pigs wearing lipstick. You can advance to the "Alaska" level and the "Republican National Convention" level.

The developers have promised more episodes as Obama goes through his presidency. And what could future episodes look like? Obama better do some cool stuff as president, or it's going to be "Game Over."

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92037?fp=1

I have a game theme for these nerds. Hows about having Nobama running around America touting his tax policy, No Wallet Left Behind? Super Nobama could be the ultimate pick pocket.

So who do I send the bill to so I can get my car washed after he flys over?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

<div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

One more!!

<div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    So who do I send the bill to so I can get my car washed after he flys over..?
    LMAO..!!

No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!