Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JetBlue pilot 'forgot' gun was in luggage at airport

JetBlue pilot 'forgot' gun was in luggage at airport

By DOUG AUER
    Last Updated: 1:27 PM, September 15, 2011
    Posted: 1:26 PM, September 15, 2011

He must’ve had his head in the clouds.

A flighty JetBlue pilot allegedly forgot he had a firearm packed in his luggage as he tried to board a plane out of LaGuardia Airport, The Post has learned.

Captain Robert Paulson, 47, apparently didn’t remember the 40-caliber H&K pistol stashed in his bag as he presented it for pre-flight screening at a security checkpoint at 10 a.m. on Sept. 8, law enforcement sources said.

An eagle-eyed Transportation Security Administration officer spied the weapon as the bag made its way through the x-ray machine in Terminal A, the sources added.

The TSA agent also found a magazine with 10 live rounds loose inside Paulson’s backpack, the sources continued.

Paulson was deadheading – an aviation term for hitching a free ride – to Chicago on Delta Airlines flight 5939, the sources said.

He allegedly admitted the gun was his and that he didn’t have a license to carry in New York State.

Paulson, who lives in Ankeny, Iowa, was arrested and charged with weapons possession, said a spokesman for Queens DA Richard Brown. He was released without bail after his arraignment and is due back in court on Sept. 29.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jetb ... z1Y30ULTGc
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Back in the early 90's....b/4 911.....I flew from L.A. to Hawaii with a stun gun in my purse..at the time I needed it with me at all times....I really did forget about it....I didn't remember it until I was in Hawaii.....had no problem....nobody in security spotted it...
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)