Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your are welcome. I thought about the spammer thing.

This is in no way an iron. You jsut plug it in and wait a couple of minutes for it to heat up. It took me just a few minutes to iron two suits.

They have a full one year warranty if I remember correctly and they do stand behind their work.

Try buying any electronic from the big box stores and try to return it after two weeks and see what happens.

I'm getting one of the the large ones. I want to use the steam to clean other things around the house. It has several attachments, so I can use it for the pillows and mattress as well as steam my clothes.

I'll be putting out a National Press release in the next couple of days and will be discussing the number of non food related recalls between the imports and those products made domestically.

You may be surprised at the numbers or maybe not. But like Dixie always says "Stop Buying Crap from China"

Last edited by jp_48504; 02-11-2014 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Removing Links
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I don't think this is spam jp, this is helping us to find American made Xmas gifts...it is seeming like it will is alittle easier than last year, although still tough.

I am buying two steamers, one for me and one for my daughter for xmas, I'll even wrap my own and put it from Santa

So the small on is just for cloths and if I want to do my drapes and such I need the large one?

I will remember to mention "BuyDirect"

Looking forward to the recall list.

and no china crap for me!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSAD, I did my curtains with the small one, but tit really is more for clothes. If you do heavy duty cleaning, then the larger one would be for you. Not only can you do the drapes, but you can also use the steam to clean the stove top.

I don't mean to sound like an infomercial, but I do like their product.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I don't think this is spam jp, this is helping us to find American made Xmas gifts...it is seeming like it will is alittle easier than last year, although still tough.

I am buying two steamers, one for me and one for my daughter for xmas, I'll even wrap my own and put it from Santa

So the small on is just for cloths and if I want to do my drapes and such I need the large one?

I will remember to mention "BuyDirect"

Looking forward to the recall list.

and no china crap for me!

LOL SoSad.....between you and JP you almost have me convinced to go have a look at Mr. Jiffy

Okay, how much is my family paying you?

Seriously though, the more I read about it the more it sounds like a handy little gadget to have around and, if it steams wrinkles out, I would think it's not just easier to use but also more economical than having to turn on the iron and leave it sit to warm up to temperature.

Less of a hazard than an iron sitting on the board too, especially with little ones running around the house or cats which might be inclined to jump up just to see what you're doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey wreath, I don't think you need me and jp to convince you, I think you are doing just fine on your own

Dang you telling me I can make some money off your family Thanks for the hint now I know where to pick up a little extra Xmas money!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It is a cool gadget and it does get the wrinkles out. I tried it on a few different items.

As far as safety =goes, the little ones should still be kept away from it, the steam is hot and could burn them. You are right though, it heats up much faster than a regular iron and would most likely save you energy.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hey wreath, I don't think you need me and jp to convince you, I think you are doing just fine on your own

Dang you telling me I can make some money off your family Thanks for the hint now I know where to pick up a little extra Xmas money!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    It is a cool gadget and it does get the wrinkles out. I tried it on a few different items.

As far as safety =goes, the little ones should still be kept away from it, the steam is hot and could burn them. You are right though, it heats up much faster than a regular iron and would most likely save you energy.

Oh definitely. My line of thought was the kids running around and bumping the board....which they always seem to manage when the iron is sitting upright and your hands are full shifting the article of clothing around to iron a new spot........which risks a falling, hot iron.

I really just might have to look into one though. It will make my husband's ironing chores soooo much easier

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504

Oh definitely. My line of thought was the kids running around and bumping the board....which they always seem to manage when the iron is sitting upright and your hands are full shifting the article of clothing around to iron a new spot........which risks a falling, hot iron.

I really just might have to look into one though. It will make my husband's ironing chores soooo much easier
    Your husband would definitely like it.

I have no problem suing it and I dont mind at all. I figure if I am wearing the clothes, I should be the one to iron them.

[quote=jp_48504]
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by "jp_48504":d1wjgulw

Your husband would definitely like it.

I have no problem suing it and I dont mind at all. I figure if I am wearing the clothes, I should be the one to iron them. [/quote:d1wjgulw]

Have any of you guys ever met a gadget you didn't want to try?

And like you, my husband doesn't really mind ironing, which is probably a good thing in our house or everyone would run around dressed like accordions

LOL.......my aversion to ironing is actually connected to a valid reason. Starting when I was about 7, ironing became one of my household chores......allegedly, my mother claimed so that I could "learn" although now that I've thought about it over the years I suspect that she just didn't want to have to do it anymore .

This was back in the days when high fashion dictated all those pleats in skirts, darts in blouses and dresses, belt loops which needed to be ironed, etc. and if the ironing wasn't done very precisely your whole outfit made you look sloppy. Oh yes.....and then there was the matter of my dad's state police uniforms and there was NO mistake which could be made with those because he literally could have gotten into trouble for so much as a wrinkle or crease gone askew.

Believe me......I spent far too much time standing there ironing and re-ironing until things were done correctly. And winter was the worst......the smell of wet wool from the spritzing coming into contact with the hot iron......ICK

So I made up my mind that when I grew up I was NOT going to iron and I don't

I will once in awhile, of course, if I absolutely have to. But in terms of regular chores....nope. I'll take scrubbing the toilets and litter boxes over the iron any day of the week

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast