Thread: jihad watch

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jihad watch

go to this site and see what's going on!!!!!!

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

HERE IS MY QUESTION. IF THIS GUY IS ON A WATCH LIST, WHAT IS HE DOING IN OUR COUNTRY? WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? WHY DO THEY LET THESE PEOPLE IN?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I saw this on a news program once and then forgot to mark it in my favorites, thanks for putting it up here.

New Jersey: Man on Terrorism Watch List may have been taking photos of bridge
    This last June, we were on one of our bridges, watching the Rose Festival fleet come down the Willamette River, and my son noticed this one guy fervently taking pictures of the ships. Although I would not let him, nor my own concerns, to assume simply because he was dressed "traditionally" for his beliefs, nor the fact that he crossed the draw bridges gate to get a better view as the ship passed under the drawbridge, but, I have to admit it was really disconcerting in these times.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)