Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Drops Bombshell Claim About Biden Crime Family

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Drops Bombshell Claim About Biden Crime Family

Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Drops Bombshell Claim About Biden Crime Family

Story by Carver Malone • 17m ago

July 29, 2023

Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Drops Bombshell Claim About Biden Crime Family© Provided by America Insider

The ex-husband of First Lady Jill Biden is speaking out about serious concerns with “the Biden crime family.”

Delaware businessman Bill Stevenson sat down for an interview with Newsmax host Greg Kelly and criticized the Biden family for shady dealings, threats, and corruption.

“I couldn’t stand it anymore,” Stevenson began. “I needed somebody just to listen to me, to tell them what happened to me because I got on the wrong side of the Biden family.”

<font color="#2B2B2B"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot"><font size="3">

“After spoiling Jill for five years, I was on the wrong side of them, and they have literally come after me [for] 35 years in a row. One little thing after another.”

The pair divorced back in 1975. “It’s been tragic,” Stevenson continued.

“I can’t let them do this to a president that I love and respect [Trump]. I can’t let them do this to our country. This is why I’ve come forward,” he said.

“This is the only reason I’ve come forward. It’s like I said, nothing about the divorce, no bitterness,” he explained. “But Jimmy (James Biden), Frankie (Francis Biden) and President Biden are very dangerous, and it’s tragic.”

“I can’t let them do what they did to me to President Trump,” Stevenson insisted.
    Stevenson alleged that Francis Biden threatened him in the immediate aftermath of the divorce.

“Frankie Biden, of the Biden crime family, comes up to me and he goes, ‘Give [Jill Biden] the house, or you’re going to have serious problems.’”

“I looked at Frankie, and I said, ‘Please. Are you threatening me?’” Stevenson asked.

“And, uh, needless to say, about two months later, my brother and I were indicted for that tax charge for $8,200,” he explained.

“You know, on the surface, it is crazy,” Kelly remarked.

“I could not believe the power of Joe Biden and the Department of Justice,” Stevenson said. “I couldn’t believe it, that I could be indicted for $8,000.

“Now here’s the tragic [part]. My brother pleaded guilty. It broke us up forever. It’s just within the last month that we’re talking again. It broke my heart. He pleaded guilty. He took the fall.”

When asked if the Bidens were behind those problems, Stevenson responded, “I not only think it, I know it.”

The post Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Drops Bombshell Claim About Biden Crime Family appeared first on America Insider.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...6aac1b21&ei=11
    Last edited by Beezer; 07-29-2023 at 12:04 PM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

That guy was a slimeball the day he was born. Pure reptile.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL