Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joe Biden on Omicron: “For the Unvaccinated, We Are Looking at a Winter of Severe Il

Joe Biden on Omicron: “For the Unvaccinated, We Are Looking at a Winter of Severe Illness and Death” (VIDEO)

By Cristina Laila
    Published December 16, 2021 at 6:03pm
    978 Comments

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on Thursday held a meeting with the White House Covid response team to discuss the Omicron variant.
    CDC COVID-19 Response Team published a weekly report last Friday where a vast majority of the patients infected with the Omicron variant identified in the US so far were fully vaccinated individuals.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that of the 43 COVID-19 cases caused by the Omicron variants, 34 people were fully vaccinated. Of those fully vaccinated, 14 people had received their booster shots but five of those received their additional shots less than 14 days.
    Only 8 people were unvaccinated who got infected with the Omicron variants and 1 person has status unknown.

TRENDING: Doctor on CNN: Please Wear Your Mask at Christmas with Your Family Regardless of Vaccination Status (VIDEO)

Despite this report from the CDC showing that fully vaxxed people are getting infected with Omicron, Joe Biden claimed it is the unvaxxed who are at risk of severe illness from Omicron.
    “For the unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death – for the unvaccinated,” Biden said adding that the unvaxxed are going to overwhelm hospitals.

He continued, “But there’s good news: If you are vaccinated and you have your booster shot, you’re protected from severe illness and death. Booster shots work!”
    The first two shots didn’t work but this third one will (until Pfizer needs another boost for its stock price).
    VIDEO:

Aaron Rupar
    @atrupar

Biden on the Covid situation: "For the unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death."

Watch on Twitter
    6:19 PM · Dec 16, 2021

Joe Biden struggled to read his notecards during Thursday’s meeting so Dr. Fauci had to chime in and help.WATCH:

Disclose.tv
    @disclosetv

Biden: "57, excuse me. 570, excuse me. I don't wanna read it, I’m not sure I got the right number..."Dr. Fauci: "57 million."

Watch on Twitter

5:42 PM · Dec 16, 2021

Joe Biden on Omicron: "For the Unvaccinated, We Are Looking at a Winter of Severe Illness and Death" (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Evil tells you what is 180 of what the truth is

there will be much sickness and death, but it is from those that willfully took the Experimental clot shot
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)