Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Joe Rogan Beats Covid In Under One Week – Says He “Only Had One Bad Day” [VIDEO]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joe Rogan Beats Covid In Under One Week – Says He “Only Had One Bad Day” [VIDEO]

Joe Rogan Beats Covid In Under One Week – Says He “Only Had One Bad Day” [video]

By B.K. House | Sep 2, 2021

In a viral video, Joe Rogan says he came home on Saturday feeling ill, and to be cautious he separated himself in another part of his house away from his family.
    He said throughout the night he had “fevers and sweats and I knew what was going on.”

On Sunday morning Rogan went and got tested for Covid, which came back positive. He says he immediately threw the kitchen sink at it, taking “monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin, Z-Pac, Prednisone, everything”.
    He also said he got a NAD drip and a vitamin drip, continuing the routine for 3-days in a row.
    He recorded his message on day 4- saying, “Here we are on Wednesday and I feel great. I only had one bad day. Sunday sucked. But, Monday was better. Tuesday felt better than Monday. And today, I feel good.”

Trending: Tucker Carlson Torches Senator Lindsey Graham for Past Comments on Afghanistan

JOE ROGAN REVEALS HE HAS COVID-19 AND TALKS ABOUT HIS SYMPTOMS - YouTube

An0moly posted Rogan’s video on Twitter, and as expected, liberals were cynical, sarcastic, and angry at his success in fighting the virus.

An0maly
    @LegendaryEnergy

BREAKING: Healthy Joe Rogan tested positive for Covid & is about to make authoritarians big mad with his quick recovery regimen

5:07 PM · Sep 1, 2021 <--------------- Video

One genius asks if all of those meds were “worth” it:
    According to this video, for THREE DAYS he took (at minimum):
    -monoclonal antibodies
    -ivermectin
    -prednisone
    -zpak
    -NAD drip
    – Vitamin drip

Who has the time for this shit? Who has access? How is it worth it?

Another Twidiot, disappointed to see him recover posted:
    Classy guy. Horse medicine. Shit

Even the person living under a rock weighed in, apparently unaware that vaccinated people are getting Covid in record numbers:
    If he had the vaccine, he would’ve never got sick. In Saint Rogey We Trust…..

Joe Rogan Beats Covid In Under One Week - Says He "Only Had One Bad Day" [VIDEO] (100percentfedup.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Joe Rogan got covid, BEAT IT with nutrients, ivermectin and a vitamin drip

Friday, September 03, 2021 by: Ethan Huff
    6,260VIEWS

(Natural News) Comedian and podcasting personality Joe Rogan recently tested “positive” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) and successfully beat it by doing the exact opposite of what Tony Fauci and the medical fascists are telling everyone to do.
    Instead of double masking and rolling up his sleeve for an endless series of “Operation Warp Speed” injections, Rogan took ivermectin, got a vitamin drip, and received an infusion of monoclonal antibodies. Now, he says he is feeling “great.”
    Before taking these remedies, Rogan says he was “feeling very weary” and had “a headache.” He was also very “run down” and experienced the “sweats” while trying to sleep.
    “I knew what was going on,” Rogan stated in a video update, which you can watch below.

“Turns out I got covid,” Rogan went on to reveal. “We immediately threw the kitchen sink at it. All kinds of adds – monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-Pak, prednisone, everything, and I also got an NAD drip and a vitamin drip.”
    “And I did that three days in a row and so here we are on Wednesday and I feel great. I only had one bad day. Sunday sucked. But Monday was better. Tuesday felt better than Monday. And today I feel good.”
    Medical deep state reels with anger over Rogan’s ivermectin recommendation

Rogan was still forced to reschedule a show he was scheduled to perform on September 3 in Nashville with Dave Chappelle. That show is now scheduled to take place on October 24 when Rogan expects to be fully recovered.
    Rogan was also supposed to perform in New Orleans over the weekend, but that show also had to get postponed due to the widespread damage caused by Hurricane Ida.
    “My apologies to everyone,” Rogan said in his video. “Obviously, there’s nothing that I can control. It is what it is, crazy times we’re living in. A wonderful heartfelt thank you to modern medicine for pulling me out of this so quickly and easily and my love to all of you.”
    Despite being “unvaccinated” for the Fauci Flu, Rogan insists that he is “not an anti-vax person.”
    “In fact, I said I believe they’re safe and I encourage many people to take ’em,” Rogan said back in April about vaccines.
    Rogan again pushed vaccines, much like Donald Trump continues to do, on a later episode of his show, claiming that he is “not a doctor” and that people should follow the orders of the medical establishment.
    “I’m a cage-fighting commentator who’s a dirty stand-up comedian,” Rogan clarified about himself. “I’m not a respected source of information – even for me.”
    Still, Rogan is ruffling a lot of feathers now with his mention of ivermectin, which is a strictly off-limits topic in the United States. The only acceptable treatments for Chinese Germs are Chinese-made face masks and Trump Vaccines from “Operation Warp Speed.”
    “They take ivermectin in many African countries like we take allergy medicine, and those same countries have very few covid deaths,” noted one commenter at Fox News.
    “The drug is not what the ruling class wants us to use,” wrote another about ivermectin. “Is that a reason not to use it? Not for me. When I had the kung flu, I had steroids and was over it.”
    Others suggested that perhaps Rogan recovered because of some of the other things he took, including intravenous vitamin therapy. Since he threw the “kitchen sink” at his illness, it is difficult to say for sure what really helped him recover as quickly as he did.
    The latest news about the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) can be found at Fascism.news.

Sources for this article include:

FoxNews.com
    NaturalNews.com

Joe Rogan got covid, BEAT IT with nutrients, ivermectin and a vitamin drip – NaturalNews.com

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hydroxychloroquine works - pill, not a shot

Ivermectin works- pill, not a shot

North Korea knows what's going on; they passed on the Clot Shot

Politicians in BOTH Parties are compromised and being bribed under treats; they need to resign or be prosecuted

Thread: Juan O Savin - Vital Updates & Warnings!! - Clif High, Jon Voight, Dave X22Report - M

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 12-04-2021 at 06:56 PM.

“Thank You, Dr. Joe Rogan! – Everybody Feels Like a Million Bucks!” – Fully Vaccinated Dana White Catches COVID – Takes Joe Rogan Ivermectin Treatment Plan and Is Feeling Great

By Jim Hoft
    Published December 4, 2021 at 12:10pm
    373 Comments

Fully vaccinated UFC President Dana White caught the coronavirus during Thanksgiving break. He told TMZ Sports that he took the Joe Rogan coronavirus treatment plan is feeling great. White told TMZ, “Thank you, Dr. Joe Rogan!… Everybody feels like a million bucks.”

Dana White Says He's COVID-19 Free, 'Thank You, Dr. Joe Rogan' | TMZ Sports - YouTube

So the vaccine didn’t work but Joe Rogan’s Ivermectin plan did? Imagine that.
    This story won’t make many headlines in the fake news media.
    Via The Blaze:

TRENDING: Liberal Media Pushes Bonkers Conspiracy Theory About Florida Governor Ron DeSantis

Dana White revealed he contracted COVID-19 during the Thanksgiving holiday, but he is already feeling better after being administered the same coronavirus treatment that Joe Rogan took when he was infected.
    The UFC president appeared on “The Jim Rome Podcast” on Wednesday, where he provided a health update. White believes he contracted COVID-19 after going to his family’s Thanksgiving celebration in Maine.

“We just went up to my place in Maine, and for Thanksgiving, it’s tradition, we go up there, and somebody had it, and we get back, and we all tested positive for COVID,” White told host Jim Rome. “Literally the whole family and my family up in Maine, too.”

"Thank You, Dr. Joe Rogan! - Everybody Feels Like a Million Bucks!" - Fully Vaccinated Dana White Catches COVID - Takes Joe Rogan Ivermectin Treatment Plan and Is Feeling Great (thegatewaypundit.com)