Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

John Kerry -- Media should not give equal time to Tea Party

John Kerry -- Media should not give equal time to Tea Party

Aug 5, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... IRYITd5pq0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rush Limbaugh - John Kerry Say's The Media Shouldn't Give The Tea Party Equal Time

Aug 6, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2pmUwbE ... re=related
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    And the winner of the Herman Munster look-alike contest, blast's The Tea Party again. Gettin' scared yet? You should be.

Where does one begin to find the words to adequately describe Senator Kerry? And to think so many of our best, brightest and bravest were left behind in Vietnam.

Will this blame game never end with this administration?

Nothing changed since the Swift boat days, he was a fraud then, won purple hearts by self inflicting wounds and is a fraud now.

LOSER!

Banned
    I would have to agree with Kerry on this one.What would have happen if they got way and debt ceiling wasnt raised?Maybe no rating at all instead of AA+.They wont last long Even republicans now are turning away from them,GOP not putting money on them now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I would have to agree with Kerry on this one.What would have happen if they got way and debt ceiling wasnt raised?Maybe no rating at all instead of AA+.They wont last long Even republicans now are turning away from them,GOP not putting money on them now.

But the American people are not turning away and that's all that matters!

I could give a crap if the republicans (RINO's) are turning away.

And as far as the liberal dem's go, well..............................

The glorious truth: Tea Party Movement outnumbers Obama Libs
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-246109.html

Banned
    QUOTE But the American people are not turning away and that's all that matters! UNQUOTE
    This weekend in Kentucky they have a big gathering in western part of state.The govenor the man running against him for next election Mitch McCONNELL Rand Paul and many other canadates Rand got BOOED off the stage with both parties calling him names.The crowd both parties where yelling at tea party that was there about 30 of them out of 556 people that attended.Everywhere i go now in supermarkets or hospital the other day with dad people are bad mouthing the tea party so i kept my distance from them.Not all people now are on tea party side finding that out the hard way so now i just stand back and watch.The tea party candidate running for govenor could not even get a word in at gathering for the crowd yelling at him.So yes i definately i think people are turning away from tea party after what i have seen and heard so far.

On the National Conference of State Legislatures, it seems the country has definately turned red.

Hopefully people will vote for patriots and not globalists. We can only hope. America vote wisely, our future depends on it.

http://www.ncsl.org/tabid/21253/default.aspx

John Kerry: Media Should ‘Not Give Equal Time’ (To Views He Disagrees With)

August 8, 2011
    by Marcy Bonebright

KERRY.SENATE.GOV

In discussing the debt ceiling debate, Senator John Kerry said Friday morning that the media “has got to begin to not give equal time or equal balance to an absolutely absurd notion just because somebody asserts it…

â€

working4change
    From CCUSA's above URL--------------

Republicans Make Historic Gains

Republicans have added over 675 seats to their ranks in this election, dramatically surpassing 1994 gains. This number could go even higher as the tallies in the undecided races are determined. The chamber switches thus far are all Democratic to Republican except for Montana House which was tied and is now Republican, and the Oregon House which was Democratic and is now tied. Changes are:

GOP gains
    Alabama - House and Senate
    Colorado - House
    Indiana - House
    Iowa - House
    Louisiana - House
    Maine – House and Senate
    Michigan - House
    Minnesota - House and Senate
    Montana - House
    New Hampshire - House and Senate
    New York - Senate
    North Carolina - House and Senate
    Ohio - House
    Pennsylvania - House
    Wisconsin - Assembly and Senate

Tied : Oregon House; Alaska Senate

One chamber still has undecided seats: New York House

This is the first time in Alabama that Republicans have controlled the legislature since reconstruction. The North Carolina Senate has not been Republican since 1870. And Republicans have reportedly taken over 100 seats in the New Hampshire House. The Minnesota Senate will be controlled by the GOP for the first time since Minnesota switched back to partisan elections in 1974.

Continue to check in with us at StateVote 2010 for real-time updates of legislative elections across the country. NCSL's blog The Thicket is providing analysis of legislative elections and NCSL's blog Prop* 50 offers the most comprehensive information on ballot measures anywhere.

The map below will be updated to show the results of legislative elections. For a map showing party control of state legislatures prior to the election view the Pre-Election Party Control of State Legislatures Map. The 50 state table shows party composition of state legislatures, governors and state control following the election. (Please note some races are still pending.) 50-State Table of Partisan Control of Governor and Legislature Prior to the 2010 Election (Color-coded table showing partisan control of legislature and governor's party for all 50 states.)
    http://www.ncsl.org/tabid/21253/default.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    QUOTE But the American people are not turning away and that's all that matters! UNQUOTE

So yes i definately i think people are turning away from tea party after what i have seen and heard so far.
    =============================

And this is unfortunate too, because the Tea Party roots are sincerely trying to recover our Constitutional Government.

Compromising values will do it every time.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast