Thread: John McCain

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain

Those of us who live in AZ, Im wondering what we can do to defeat JM in 2010? I would like to possibly start a group that could meet and come up with ideas to oust McCain. I know Cris Simcox is running against him however I dont know allot about him. I would also like to help our great sheriff Joe. If anyone has ideas Id love to hear them.

Simcox seems to be an opportunist, trying to take advantage of the disenfranchisement with the American people! On the other hand you know what McCain is about. What are your other options any good 3rd party candidates?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

More than one Republican can run against McCain. In Virginia there are two Repubicans running for Gov. and also in New York there were two Republicans who ran for Sen - in a primary run off.

If you know of someone good in the Republican Party that you think would run and you could support then I would contact them.

If there is ever a time when someone with not as much money as the incumbent, could actually win this would be the time.

Good Luck!
    Usually 3rd Party candidates don't win.

ELE

We all have to look at our candidates very carefully.

A third party person that has a record of supporting the Amercian people and not illegals would be better than Mc Cain or Simcox.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: We all have to look at our candidates very carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    A third party person that has a record of supporting the Amercian people and not illegals would be better than Mc Cain or Simcox.
    The best answer I have heard. Third party candidates are typically in the middle, only standing for what is right and wrong.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

JD Hayworth