Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

John McCain calls JFK's assassination an "intervention

John McCain calls JFK's assassination an "intervention"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBAsHTSb ... pened.com/

from the final presidential debate of the campaign. terrifying during the debate was the moment when John McCain was comparing himself and Obama to Goldwater and Jack Kennedy when he described JFK's assassination as something like this: "the intervention..." (eyes open wide, eyebrows high, grabs nose) "...err tragedy in Dallas..."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I had a response to this but someone removed it. I'll say it again.
    when he described JFK's assassination as something like this: "the intervention..." (eyes open wide, eyebrows high, grabs nose) "...err tragedy in Dallas..."
    What does that tell ya, folks? 'Intervenion'?

Big slip up, huh John? Are you speaking of the intervention to halt the elimination of the federal reserve and the Vietnam War? Come on McCain, what do you know about the assasination of JFK that we haven't been told?

That's what John Kennedy tried to do, but he failed, or didn't live long enough to see that through. In 1962 or 63, JFK spoke our in an open public address at Columbia University against those that are here and abroad who are conspiring and seeking to destroy America. Is this why he was assasinated, becuase he wanted to end the federal reserve? Just why was JFK killed? Not how..but WHY. I betcha there's a bunch of people who really know.

Now let's see how long it takes before someone will delete this thread..this is twice that I've posted here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

Now let's see how long it takes before someone will delete this thread..this is twice that I've posted here.
    ALIPAC probably doesn't want to become known as a sounding board for extremist views.

IMO, it's ludicrous, based on his comment, to accuse McCain of knowing anymore about the JFK assassination than someone with a library card and good computer.

John McCain: "before the intervention of the tragedy at Dallas"

I don't know exactly what he meant with that comment, however, I certainly don't read knowledge of a JFK assassination plot into it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Incapable of thinking outside the box, MW..they've really got you hog-tied, don't they! Based on your comment, it would be ludicrous to think his comments are totally not true. You've been lied to before by them, what else do you need?

Rockfish,

I totally agree.

Let's see, the politicians have done nothing but told lie after lie after lie for at least the last 10 to 30 years.

And what gets me is people still believe every stinking word they say!

I guess JFK was really killed becuase the lone gunman was just kooky, and then Jack Ruby killed him becasue he wanted to be famous. YEAH RIGHT!

If any person can look around them, see all the liberties and wealth we've lost in the last 10 years and then tell me the government means well then I'd say your the kook, not me!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

If you can ever find it, watch a movie called Executie Action. It was made in the late 70's, early 80's.

I have never seen a movie with credits to so many researchers and at the end, they list all of the eye witnesses and what happened to them in the three years after the assaination.

The assasination of JKF has been a topic of speculation since it happened and I think that people are very passionate in their opinions of it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn