Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joint Press Conference w/ Paul, Barr and Baldwin Next Week

This is very intriguing. I found the following announcement on the Daily Paul website from Ron Paul's campaign manager:

September 5th, 2008 by Jesse Benton

Friends,
    Dr. Paul just authorized me to send this press release to the national wire. Stay tuned!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Jesse Benton
    September 5, 2008

ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA – On the heels of his historic three-day rally in Minneapolis that drew over 12,000 attendees, Congressman Ron Paul will make a major announcement next week in Washington at the National Press Club. More details will be announced Monday.

Now, to add to the intrigue, check this out:

From Barr's Website for Sept. 10th
    Joint Press Conference
    National Press Club
    10:30 am

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/home/skip/?s=0618

From Chuck Baldwin's Website for Sept. 10th
    Ron Paul has invited Chuck Baldwin to a press conference outlining the positions voters should look for when choosing a presidential candidate.
    Date: Wednesday, 9/10/08
    Time: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM

http://www.baldwin08.com/

Can't wait to hear what they have to say!

Let's hope all Third Party are there to say we will support "ONE".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's what we need. Hopefully he will endorse Baldwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    I think Ron Paul should take responsibility and endorse ONE candidate. He is a huge part of the third party movement and after he decided to drop out-he should have taken the inititive to endorse another....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I think Ron Paul should take responsibility and endorse ONE candidate. He is a huge part of the third party movement and after he decided to drop out-he should have taken the inititive to endorse another....
    I've been reading from people in the know and they all say that this isn't an endorsement. I'm not sure why RP hasn't endorsed either candidate but personally speaking, I don't need someone to tell me who I should vote for. Not even the good Dr.! Perhaps that's the way he feels as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    I've been reading from people in the know and they all say that this isn't an endorsement. I'm not sure why RP hasn't endorsed either candidate but personally speaking, I don't need someone to tell me who I should vote for. Not even the good Dr.! Perhaps that's the way he feels as well.
    No one "needs" to be told who to vote for, but a little support from RP could go a long way. He's telling people NOT to vote for him-how about an alternative? There are likely many RP followers who don't know about Baldwin.

April
    Thanks for the info Chloe!!

Conference with Ron Paul

http://baldwin08.com/EventsCalendar.cfm

We can only pray some or all Third Party come together!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    No one "needs" to be told who to vote for, but a little support from RP could go a long way. He's telling people NOT to vote for him-how about an alternative? There are likely many RP followers who don't know about Baldwin.
    Good point SicNTired. Thanks.