Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Personally I think Obama should be fined for not allowing the aid offered BP and the USA. How can he stop help from coming to assist and then hold BP accountable for this unbelievable lack of common sense during a global disaster? This is simply insanity on the part of BO.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Obama..you are a jackass!
    Thanks...that is what I was trying to say!!!

News today said "worst spill in history..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    What we need is to shut off the oil gusher. The cleanup we can do. We have plenty of people and boats and equipment. The problem is that the flow of oil keeps coming.
    I think the means to do so does exist... but you know our thugs and their "never let a catastrophe go to waste" attitude. They want to milk it for all it is worth, as they sail on their yachts and play golf. Scumbags, all of them.

By the way, if you have not noticed we have a one party system in this country now. Both sides are owned by the same scumbags... Keep that in mind during the next election...
    Well I have to disagree with you on that one. There is no advantage in letting oil continue to flow into the ocean for two months straight.

Well no one in the government seems to be concerned about it.... all I see now are new methods in which to get the Al Gore, Obama/Soetoro, United Nations forced taxes through to pay for the air we breath... There are several countries who have had their ships ready to aid us since day 1 of this disaster, and the US has shunned their cries to help. "Never let a disaster go to waste" .... Obama and Emanuel along with the other lunatics in the WH are going to play this out until the end..
    We could have wall to wall ships there, but that wont stop the oil from flowing. Explain exactly what these foreign ships would have done to stop the actual leak. More boats we dont need. Why do we need boats down there? How will more boats stop the oil from flowing? How? Thats right....they cant. So there is no reason to have more boats going there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What we need is to shut off the oil gusher. The cleanup we can do. We have plenty of people and boats and equipment. The problem is that the flow of oil keeps coming.
    I agree, the flow does keep coming and why it isn't being shut off. I really don't believe that BP is that incompetent....Even when it comes to the clean up we have plenty of out of work people, boats, etc that are idle and that can be used to clean the oil from the areas it is flowing to. Cities couldn't even do it without permission to clean their own areas??? Get real here, what made me crazy is they listened and didn't do anything to start the clean up at the beginning. If your house was trashed would you just sit and wait for 3 months to do something????

We don't need to change any laws this is all a ruse to put in more powers of control. "I wouldn't trust any of these people as far as I could throw them"..and as far as I am concerned..they cannot "let a catastrophe go to waste" Hm mm seems like I heard that one right out of who was it Raum Emanuel's playbook or Timmy Geithners? Can't remember they all say such interesting things.....it gets confusing....anyways, anything to further their agenda against us.

Now the main question to me is any one here hearing why this oil leak isn't being capped, or why, in what almost 3 months????? Any have answers yet?????

Kathyet

Obama has refused the help of the world to bring in their massive flotilla of barge oil skimming ships and man power to contain the oil before it hits the shore...opting instead for these 2 guys to clean the beaches from Texas to Florida. Obama has not yet commented on how long it will take these guys to finish but says he told them to hurry it up.HLC

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    I agree, the flow does keep coming and why it isn't being shut off. I really don't believe that BP is that incompetent....Even when it comes to the clean up we have plenty of out of work people, boats, etc that are idle and that can be used to clean the oil from the areas it is flowing to. Cities couldn't even do it without permission to clean their own areas??? Get real here, what made me crazy is they listened and didn't do anything to start the clean up at the beginning. If your house was trashed would you just sit and wait for 3 months to do something????

We don't need to change any laws this is all a ruse to put in more powers of control. "I wouldn't trust any of these people as far as I could throw them"..and as far as I am concerned..they cannot "let a catastrophe go to waste" Hm mm seems like I heard that one right out of who was it Raum Emanuel's playbook or Timmy Geithners? Can't remember they all say such interesting things.....it gets confusing....anyways, anything to further their agenda against us.

Now the main question to me is any one here hearing why this oil leak isn't being capped, or why, in what almost 3 months????? Any have answers yet?????

Kathyet
    What I really think is that the well is so deep ....deeper than others. I dont believe we have the technology to stop it. I know that is scary, but I think if we had the technology, it would be shut off. This oil leaking for this amount of time has the potential to pollute the entire ocean. Millions of gallons per day for two months already....and it is not shut off. I am not saying the USA does not have the technology, but that we humans dont have the technology. I hope I am wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I really think is that the well is so deep ....deeper than others. I dont believe we have the technology to stop it. I know that is scary, but I think if we had the technology, it would be shut off. This oil leaking for this amount of time has the potential to pollute the entire ocean. Millions of gallons per day for two months already....and it is not shut off. I am not saying the USA does not have the technology, but that we humans dont have the technology. I hope I am wrong.
    You're not wrong. We puny humans think the earth is here for our pleasure to use and abuse any way we see fit. Some day...MOM is going to shake us off like a bunch of flees...

Maybe she is trying to tell us to look up for our power needs like we should have all along. Oil is there for some reason but our abuse of it was not it...IMHO.

What is that big stupid looking barg boat for? It is suppose to clean the ocean?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12