Got this in an e-mail. Thought it was interesting. It is from a person that is from FreedomLawschool.com

THIS JUST GETS MORE AND MORE BIZARRE!!

By Dr. Orly Taitz, lawyer

-----Original Message-----
To: BEERMANIAC

Sent: Tue, Jun 16, 2009 8:22 am
Subject: b.o.'s...MOTHER USED SOMEONE ELSE'S SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

Obama’s mother used someone else’s social security number

Posted on January 9th, 2009 by David Crockett

Dr. Orly Taitz calls to action

As you remember I reported that the social security number 535-40-8522 that Obama’s mother Stanley Ann Dunham used most of her life showed active many years after she supposedly passed away.

Two days ago I reported that there is a woman in Bothell WA, Phyllis Albriktsen that has been using this social security number all her life. By all accounts she is the real owner of this social security number. She was born in Washington state on 12.28.42. She has roots in the community and lived all her life in that community. Last phone number 425-485-8815.

Please, our patriots from Wa. Visit this woman and her family. See names of all the relatives below. I need to know how did this Stanley Ann Dunham (or who ever in god’s name she is)got this woman’s info. How did their lives cross? Phyllis is the same age as Stanley Ann, they are only one month apart. (Stanley Ann was born in November 1942, if this is even her real birth date)

Please, report this to all the media, all of law enforcement, all of governmental officials, particularly Chicago FBI, Patrick Fitzgerald’s office, all of elected officials, Att. General of the US Muke Mukasey. I am deeply concerned why nobody in government and law enforcement is acting. This is such a tremendous danger to the National Security of this whole country. We have no clue who these people are. Their social security numbers are wrong, their birth certificates are sealed and hidden fro m the citizens of this country. No marriage license for Ann Dunham and BO sr, no burial place, no medical records, no birthing records from any hospital, no coroners reports for the deceased. If the law enforcement and government of this country does not step up to the plate and doesn’t announce official investigation of this matter immediately, we need to protect ourselves, we need civilian militia, we need our own investigating services, we need new government.

Please see Intellius report
Background Report for Phyllis Albriktsen, 66

LOCATIONS FOR PHYLLIS ALBRIKTSEN:
2 Addresses in SNOHOMISH, WA
1 Address in BOTHELL, WA

RELATIVES OF PHYLLIS ALBRIKTSEN:
Scott Albriktsen
Ron Albriktsen
Roger Albriktsen
Wade Albriktsen
+ 5 More Relatives

INCLUDES 1 PEOPLE SEARCH RECORD FOR PHYLLIS ALBRIKTSEN IN WA.