Thread: Just a thought

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just a thought

I am really perplexed when I hear the government, especially the prez, say they have a fight on their hands getting the healthcare bill and other things they want passed pass. I thought that the prez was elected by us to represent us. So if we DON"T want something why should it be a fight. It should just be taken off the table. Why do we have to fight time and time again on immigration. Why do we have to fight to keep Mexican trucks off our roads? Why do we have to fight to save our lives on this healthcare scam? It's like they have their own aganda and it isn't ours. If i were a elected rep I would tell my constiuents honestly what is going on and have them TELL ME what they want. We are not stupid and I would trust the people I represent, if they know the truth, to figure it out.

When elected you represent your American Citizen District, not just your party that you think elected you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Correct, so you ask all constituints what are their views and take the most popular. You try to get all of the people in your district to participate. Those that don't will have to take the decision the others in your area have made.

Of course, then there is big business telling them that we would be glad to employ people in your district, but we recommend you vote this way on this legislation or no yobs to your constituents. Of course, business will bring in visaed workers to fill those jobs sooner or later, and Americans will be forced to retrain their replacements.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)