Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Just What Did You Expect with Obama

Barack Obama is being sucked into the depths of political in consequence

Just What Did You Expect?

By Philip V. Brennan Sunday, May 30, 2010

Like a weed caught in a swirling eddy and drawn into the vortex of a powerful whirlpool, Barack Obama is being sucked into the depths of political inconsequence, joining such other notable presidents as James Earl Carter.

The messiah capable of causing tingling sensations in the lower limbs of such worshipful acolytes as Christopher Matthews, now appears to be causing severe discomforts in the buttocks of Matthews and his colleagues in the painstream media who once expressed reverential fear (that’s the definition of awe, by the way) in the godly presence of Barack Hussein Obama.

In a mere two years President Obama has managed to plunge from the heights of presidential grandeur into that mournful category pollsters reserve for less than esteemed politicians on their way down from glory to ignominy.

For reasons I am unable to fathom, Barack Obama’s sudden fall from grace and the extent of his massive incompetence seems to have come as a surprise to large numbers of my fellow Americans who once viewed Mr. Obama in the same terms he views himself – as the ONE we have all been impatiently awaiting – the messiah of the new age come to redeem we political pagans.

This mystifies me as much as it should mystify anyone even vaguely familiar with Barack Obama’s past. The man elected to run the most powerful elected office and fulfill his multiple duties as a chief executive never ran so much as a hot dog stand – he’d been a parasite on the body of the welfare state as practiced in Chicago and an obedient subject of the most corrupt political machine in the nation.

The least and most unaccomplished member of the House of Representatives could boast of having far more experience in running things consequential than could the man for whom a majority of Americans cast their votes in 2008.

He was to them a cipher – he seems to have existed in their imaginations as Dr. Fixit come to diagnose the ills afflicting the nation’s body politic and provide a miraculous cure through a procedure he defined as “change.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The America press elected this man along with the sheep who believe them, I seriously doubt we will ever have an honest, open election again with our current media and I haven't a clue how we change that.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

i didnt expect nothing and im getting nothing in return either.
    i knew something was wrong with him, but i didnt know how bad he was going to screw up this country.
    promised to ease the racial tension. and i think its just gotten worse