Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Just What Is the 'Montauk Monster'?

Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid were in route to the location to offer assylum under the wet foot dry foot program with full benifits, HUD, Food Stamps and any other program they can offer

Just What Is the 'Montauk Monster'?

Could it be a devil dog? The mythical chupacabra? Perhaps it's just an unfortunate pug, raccoon or turtle. A photo of a strange creature lying dead on a Montauk, N.Y., beach, fuels Web-wide speculation and amusement.

Full Story From The East Hampton Star | Watch CNN Video

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/200 ... onster.cnn

http://gawker.com/5031772/montauk-monst ... -the-c+n+n

http://news.aol.com/weird-news/article/ ... ter/114144
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

New photographs, above, have been published of the “Montauk Monster,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The cryptid is just another illegal alien. Thanks, we need a good laugh.

It kinda looks like Obama ...

The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

A hell hound perhaps??

I've heard it maybe a turtle without it's shell, but I think PLUM ISLAND IS TURNING INTO THE ISLAND OF DR. MOROUGH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    A hell hound perhaps??

I've heard it maybe a turtle without it's shell, but I think PLUM ISLAND IS TURNING INTO THE ISLAND OF DR. MOROUGH!!!
    It had fur, some of it is still visible. I don't think it was a turtle.

It looks like a semi-skinned, partially-decayed baby warthog or wild boar.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.

Yes, fur or hair so it is a mammal.

It looks sorta like a pig or a bear, but some of the features seem almost humanoid.

Ok, I'm going to take two wild bets on this one.

Most likely scenario, this is a big dog that has bloated with decay. The teeth are wrong for a pig.

Less likely, but more exotic explanations are...

This is either a mutant that had some frozen phases of fetal development due to methyl mercury

or...

this is a genetically modified Chimera.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_%28genetics%29

If it is a Chimera, Lord knows what DNA they mixed up.

I just hope someone has this thing frozen and dna samples pulled for study.

I'm going to bet 90% it's a dog, 5% bear, 5% mutant or genetic Chimera.

W

I THINK ITS A DOG. IT LOOKS LIKE THE NOSE AREA IS MISSING AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES THE BOTTOM FANG TYPE TEETH SEEM TO BE PROTRUDING. ALSO MOST OF THE HAIR IS MISSING AND THAT MAKES IT LOOK EXTRATERRESTRIAL (NOTICE I AVOIDED THE WORD ALIEN). BUT ANY SHAVED DOG WOULD LOOK WEIRD. THINK ITS A DOG. PLUS ITS DEAD AND THAT MAKES IT LOOK EVEN WEIRDER.

One of the animal people said it's a raccoon. I looked at pics of raccoons ont he net for comparison, and it seems like a good chance it's a bloated, partially-decayed raccoon. The snout is right and the teeth are right, plus would fit better than some other guesses due to the fur.

Also, according to the news reports I could find, three people took the corpse and it is in a box somewhere.

Hoax comes to mind ...