Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As I was searching to see if other blogs were discussing this issue I came upon this:

http://twitter.com/trojankev

This is Kevin Eubanks Twitter account. Check out all his tweets regarding Arizona and his other radical left leaning thoughts.

He seems to claim that everything that happens in the world MUST be due to RACISM. What a whacko!

I don't think Eubanks' actions should be swept under the rug, because he is leaving The Tonight Show.

There are rumors that he is moving to Oprah (for the duration of her show) or he may go to Kimmel's show. But, the rumors are that he is not going away.

The reason we have gotten to this point in society is because we have remained silent too long when things like this come up. We should take a page from the oppositions play book and protest and bring attention to each and every situation.

Silence is consent.

And this is why I support Team Coco! Jay Leno and Eubanks are a bunch of unfunnny hacks! Leno has so far screwed Letterman AND Conan, and I hope this idiot get kicked off the air.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Even a nobody shouldn't be allowed to get away with blatant racism on TV. He needs to answer to this and be made an example of...

So... the way to stop racism is to turn it around? I don't think so, Eubanks!!

That kid didn't deserve being treated like that. Eubanks showed what a real racist bigot he is and I think bringing attention to it and magnifying it is fair game!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

The name sounds familiar....didn't he used to be a game show host?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Silly me, that was Bob Eubanks from the Newlywed Game.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Silly me, that was Bob Eubanks from the Newlywed Game.
    That was THEE only TV personality by the name of Eubanks I had ever heard of in 40+ years...this "new" Eubanks can't compare.

As Terry Anderson would say on the Terry Anderson radio show, "Kevin Eubanks, you suck! But most of all ... you're the most "horriblest" clown of the week!!"
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12