Kick Harry Reid Out of Office, or He Stays For Six More Years!

Dear Fellow Conservative,

The American people are outraged with the Democrat's government take over of health care and the public option. Now there is news that Democrat Majority Leader Harry Reid is again ignoring our voices and is pushing a public option health care bill through the Senate.

Media reports say that Reid is discarding any attempts at working with Republicans and instead is pushing through a "top priority of his party's liberal base."

I'm running for the U.S. Senate in Nevada to kick Harry Reid out of office once and for all.

Will you support bringing his runaway liberalism to a screeching halt?

Harry Reid supports big government and all that comes with it -- tax hikes, wasteful spending and government takeovers. I don't want our children or our grandchildren paying for Harry Reid's spending spree, and I'm sure you'll agree. It's time to stop Harry Reid and his liberal allies, but I must have your support.

When news got out that I was entering the race, the respected non- partisan political analyst Charlie Cook moved this race from "Likely Democratic" and declared it a "Toss Up." But while I'm already ahead in the polls by up to 10%, Harry Reid is still ahead of me in two ways.

For starters, I do not have your support -- yet. And second, Harry Reid has stuffed $8.7 million into his campaign war chest and he's twisting arms for more cash every day.

In the past Harry Reid has won by intimidating people, so this campaign will be an ugly fight. In fact, more than 383 days before the election, Harry Reid launched his television campaign, because he has the money, and he knows Nevadans know he is out of touch.

But I'm ready for this fight. I'm a strong conservative, successful business woman, a former state Senator who defeated the sitting state Senate Majority Leader, so I've been in all kinds of tough battles. But I do need your support.

Harry Reid has been in politics for more than 4 decades, and he is completely out of touch with Americans. In fact, he thinks that Washington houses all the intelligence, but we know that isn't true!

Early polls show me ahead of Harry Reid, and I'm confident we can defeat him and send him into retirement. But I need you on my team from the beginning. Will you follow this link and make a generous contribution today?

Thank you in advance for you support. I know that together we can put Harry Reid into retirement.

Sincerely,

Sue Lowden

P.S. It's time to retire Harry Reid's liberal agenda and his love of spending taxpayers' money. I'm ready to bring a conservative voice to the U.S. Senate

Paid for by Sue Lowden for U.S. Senate
www.SueLowden.com

received by e-mail from
GOPUSA eagle@gopusamedia.com
Thu, Oct 29, 2009 4:31 pm