Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
Airborne, I feel for these guys too. I really do and I didn't mean for my comment to be insensitive, but that is a CHILD. He looks even to small to be a very skinny little man.

What would happen if the troops just put down their guns and said we aren't going to do this anymore? Am I dreamer for even thinking of this?
Please excuse my ignorance - I have no military backround.
oh I didnt take it the wrong way ... I just feel for all of these kids and what they are witnessing .. I think its really screwing with their heads and this is the end result

as a veteran.. I have seen what this kind of war does to people .. they are children, I agree 100% and we have several generations that will have a life time of bad dreams and Nightmares and its all over oil and oil pipelines
I can somewhat relate to the being desensitized thing. I get the M3 Report in an almost daily eMail and I have seen pics of so many dead, carved up headless mexican men and women that it doesn't even phase me me much anymore. I have also seen things done to live animals there that I'd rather not repeat. I scare myself sometimes because I find I can't cry anymore about things that I feel I should be...and that in itself is pretty sad... I'm mostly sensitive to kids, old people and animals these days....
its sad ... very very sad and thats what I am trying to do.. protect the women, children, disabled and the elderly from the evil that has taken over this country

to many men have become feminized or no longer care what happens here .. but there are some that are trying to be than a speed bump to slow this evil down