Krauthammer Rips ‘Insane’ Statements By Harry Reid, Claims He’s ‘Trying On A Tin Hat’

By Brian Carey on December 6, 2013
Subscribe to Brian Carey's Feed@brianmcarey

Last night on Special Report, syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer made an appearance to discuss the ongoing fallout from the ObamaCare failure. Specifically, he addressed Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s recent statement that President Obama actually told the truth when he said that people would be able to keep their existing health insurance under ObamaCare.

Yes, he actually said that.

According to Reid, President Obama’s promise “was true” because people’s health insurance policies change from year to year, anyway. So, according to Reid, it was impossible for the President to lie about people keeping their insurance because all policies change annually.

Or something.

Krauthammer was having none of it. “Look, as for Harry Reid,” he said, “I can’t believe it’s a coordinated campaign. It’s too insane. I think it’s Harry Reid wearing − trying on − a tin hat. And, I would just say, ‘Harry, give it up. You can argue all you want that the sun rises in the west but it’s not gonna work.’ And you get this sort of speaking against the wind on things that, as Kirsten said, are empirically untrue. People are receiving cancellations. They know they lost their insurance.

There’s no way to talk around it.”

Have a look at the video below.

Follow us on twitter: @DowntrendCom

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/kra...-on-a-tin-hat/