Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kucinich Starts New Impeachment Drive

January 23, 2008, 12:57 pm
    Kucinich Starts New Impeachment Drive

By David M. Herszenhorn

Representative Dennis J. Kucinich of Ohio may get excluded from Democratic presidential debates, as he has been recently, but no one can deny him the floor in the House.

And today Mr. Kucinich took to the floor to fire off his latest salvo at the Bush administration: his plans to introduce Articles of Impeachment against President Bush on Jan. 28 — the day of Mr. Bush’s State of the Union speech.

Accusing the administration of lying about the need for the war in Iraq, Mr. Kucinich said he did not need to hear the president’s
    assessment. “We know the State of the Union,â€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Big L Loser

Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    Big L Loser
    He's not a loser, just a "die hard". Cut him some slack. He lives in Cleveland and has been drinking the water.

I personally believe Bush should be impeached, just not for the reasons he brought up. Would impeaching Bush be completed before he left office anyway? Probably not, however, he has gone way out of bounds on a number of issues and we need to let who ever follows him know that power grabbing will not be tolerated.

*edited to complete a sentence, I forgot an important word
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Poetic justice would be having him arrested on treason charges as he leaves the White House. I know, I know, quit drinking the koolaid.
    Really big sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    Poetic justice would be having him arrested on treason charges as he leaves the White House. I know, I know, quit drinking the koolaid.
    Really big sigh.
    I think we both have been dreaming the same dream.