Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

L.A. hospital under fire after death in ER lobby

I'm not sure if I put this in the right place or not. I thought it was interesting because we hear of all the hospitals in CA that are closing...and here's a story about someone dying there.

I also find it interesting that when the woman's husband called 911, he had to converse through an interpreter...why didn't he speak English if they were here legally and wanted to assimilate?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19251478?GT1=10056

LOS ANGELES - An inner-city hospital is struggling to survive amid a new report of breakdowns in patient care, the replacement of its chief medical officer and an ultimatum to correct long-running problems or close.

Newly released tapes of 911 calls reveal that a woman who lay bleeding on the floor of the emergency room died last month after dispatchers refused to contact paramedics or an ambulance to take her to another facility.

The woman’s treatment was “callous, it was a horrible thing,â€

it is sad to say that ER's across the country are filled with illegals who use them for free routine health care, hence, they are very overwhelmed. It does not suprise me that a truly sick/dying person might be overlooked. If this amnesty is passed imagine how much more overwhelmed they'll be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe all these illegals will go to Mexico since americans will be paying for health care in Mexico and America's health care will no longer exist.

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    it is sad to say that ER's across the country are filled with illegals who use them for free routine health care, hence, they are very overwhelmed. It does not suprise me that a truly sick/dying person might be overlooked. If this amnesty is passed imagine how much more overwhelmed they'll be.
    We'll all be overwhelmed. Our country will no longer be ours.

I wonder if I could move to Canada? Cold weather used to be the last thing I thought I wanted to deal with in old age...Cold weather is nothing compared to the thought of these people turning the rest of the country into whatever it is they've turned CA into. I've never visited CA..thought I might like to. Not any more. I've already been to messyco...

Moving this to Other Topics since the story's about an ER death.

I saw Ms. Rodriguez's sister on tv the night this story made the national news. She's one of 12 children-third from youngest I believe.

Her kids were on tv last night. They've already got a lawyer. They'll probably wind up owning this hospital.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)