KCAL News reported tonight several police officers were relieved of their jobs or suspended due to excessive force at McArthur Park on May 1st while clearing the area of illegal immigrant protesters that had been assaulting the officers by throwing rocks, cans, bottles and any other projectiles.
I saw footage that was originally taken at that time by KTLA channel 5 and the people who were complaining of excessive force were the very same that were loitering around and throwing stuff at the police. Who runs this country anyway? Illegal immigrants or citizens? If a person isn't smart enough to vacate an area that is being cleared by police in riot gear then they get what is coming at them. Illegal immigrants hide behind our lawmakers and seem to be beyond the law. I'm thoroughly disgusted by them and our media...especially how the media goes on and on about how these people can safely walk in that park now that the 'big bad police officers' are gone. That park isn't safe in broad daylight---it is full of scum selling fake ID's and gangbangers. Give me a break!