Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LA TIMES WITHHOLDING VIDEO OF OBAMA TOASTING FORMER PLO FUNC

The video above was filmed at a Florida synagogue earlier this year…..Wonder why Obama seems to be stuttering so much when asked about Rashid Khalidi….even more, why are the people in the audience booing the man who asked a question….why don’t they boo the man who gave a half-truth answer..

LA Times story Via the Gateway pundit:

The LA Times is holding a video that shows Barack Obama celebrating with a group of Palestinians who are openly hostile towards Israel. Barack Obama even gives a toast to a former PLO operative at this celebration. If the American public saw this side of Barack Obama he would never be elected president.
    But, the media refuses to release this video.

LA Times writer Peter Wallsten wrote about Barack Obama’s close association with former Palestinian operative Rashid Khalidi back in April.
    Wallsten discussed a dinner held back in 2003 in honor of Khalidi, a critic of Israel and advocate for Palestinian rights.
    Barack Obama has denied his close association with Khalidi, too.

According to Wallsten the evening not surprisingly turned into a classic Jew-bash:

“During the dinner a young Palestinian American recited a poem accusing the Israeli government of terrorism in its treatment of Palestinians and sharply criticizing U.S. support of Israel. If Palestinians cannot secure their own land, she said, “then you will never see a day of peace.â€

Nothing that Obama and the Media does anymore doesn't surprise me one bit.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Contact the LA Times and Demand the Rashid Khalidi Video
    Little Green Footballs ^ | 27 Oct 08 | Charles Johnson

Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 12:40:17 PM by elhombrelibre

We’re calling on LGF readers to contact the Los Angeles Times and their advertisers to demand that the Times release the videotape they are concealing, showing Barack Obama at a party with radical Palestinian activists, Bill Ayers, and Bernardine Dohrn, being praised by former PLO spokesman Rashid Khalidi.

They’re stonewalling, and giving people who contact them the runaround.

Please note: the existence of the tape is not in doubt; Peter Wallsten of the Los Angeles Times explicitly wrote that the Times had a copy of the tape, in an article about Obama’s ties to Rashid Khalidi: Allies of Palestinians see a friend in Barack Obama.

At Khalidi’s going-away party in 2003, the scholar lavished praise on Obama, telling the mostly Palestinian American crowd that the state senator deserved their help in winning a U.S. Senate seat. “You will not have a better senator under any circumstances,â€

93camaro - When you think of all the money Hollywood elite, like Spielberg, gave to Obama and then how if the Jewish community knew about this tape and saw it on TV how that might effect the vote in CA (Hollywood), New York, PA, and Florida - it is easy to see why Obama would do anything to keep it under wraps.

Can you imagine if there was a tape that showed McCain doing this? Or Sarah Palin doing this?

It would be all over the news 24/7 and they would be sunk in the polls.

If Americans can't see the tape then everyone needs to spread the word that the tapes exsist.

If Obama wins and the tapes finally come out afterward, wow, if I was Spielberg who got an Oscar for Schindlers List - I would be a tad upset.

Quote Originally Posted by cjbl2929
    93camaro - When you think of all the money Hollywood elite, like Spielberg, gave to Obama and then how if the Jewish community knew about this tape and saw it on TV how that might effect the vote in CA (Hollywood), New York, PA, and Florida - it is easy to see why Obama would do anything to keep it under wraps.

Can you imagine if there was a tape that showed McCain doing this? Or Sarah Palin doing this?

It would be all over the news 24/7 and they would be sunk in the polls.

If Americans can't see the tape then everyone needs to spread the word that the tapes exsist.

If Obama wins and the tapes finally come out afterward, wow, if I was Spielberg who got an Oscar for Schindlers List - I would be a tad upset.
    Of course what do you expect? Think the media is bad now wait till Obama dictates what can reported on!!! AND THEN ITS ON TO SHUTTING US UP!!!

Go to www.khow.com and listen live now they are reporting on this!!!!!

So let me get this straight. You are not an American if you are not Christian? Since when is being a Jew, or Muslim, etc. anti-American? I live a good life, I do onto others as I would want done to myself, I support my country, AND I judge not lest I be judged. That is what the bible says, right? I could've sword our forefathers fought to protect citizens rights to religion, etc. Yet when it comes to a post about religion, everyone else OTHER than Christians are bad. Well guess what, I finally connected myself to God and He gave me the biggest reality check of my life! God loves us ALL! Not just one particular group!!!!!!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Thanks for posting this cjbl2929..!!

I heard about this, this morning..

..via The Laura Ingraham Show..

Hussein ALSO says, (from a Sept '01 interview) OUR Constitution is Fatally flawed..

..and HE wants to "CHANGE" it..!!

Yea, people better OPEN their freakin EYES..!!

Knowing psychology, I've said this before, & I'll say it again..

This 'guy' IS a sociopath..!! (look it up..! )

Sociopaths actually believe themselves..!!

PS: ..and Bible Bangers: God gave us a BRAIN to THINK..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Laura has an email address and a phone number that you can contact the LA Times and ask them to release this video.
    I called and left a message and left my phone number and name. As I live in Los Angeles I actually took the paper for quite awhile, and I told them that, though I stopped the paper because they did not report fairly on issues, which I reminded them why I stopped the paper.

DEMAND THAT THE LA TIMES RELEASE TERRORIST PARTY TAPE!
    In 2003, Barack Obama partied with Rashid Khalidi, former racist/terrorist hack for Palestinian president Yasser Arafat, along with other assorted terror nuts like Bill Ayers. The Los Angeles Times has a videotape of this event but is withholding it from the public. Why? Email the Times: readers.rep@latimes.com. Phone number is (877) 554-4000.

Please Alipac members please send an email or call and ask them to release this tape now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast