Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lamont Hill on O'Reilly

He is such a racist asshole professor. Every discussion he has includes a charge of racism or discrimination. There is less and less I care to watch on the O'Reilly factor.

The latest was a white man tore down a black woman's sign because she didn't follow the town hall meeting forbidding signs.

Re: Lamont Hill on O'Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    He is such a racist V******V professor. Every discussion he has includes a charge of racism or discrimination. There is less and less I care to watch on the O'Reilly factor.

The latest was a white man tore down a black woman's sign because she didn't follow the town hall meeting forbidding signs.
    I watched OReilly last night and was equally disgusted by Bill's lack of rebuttal to MLH's cries of racism. Obama's political agenda problems have NOTHING to do with his race. He's pushing BAD POLICY and American's of ALL colors and creeds are pushing back. Get over yourself Mark Lamont Hill!

I agree. I am getting so tired of the O'Reilly show. I can't stand Miller, Geraldo, TV icon, Ann Coulter, and Lamont Hill. When I fast forward those portions, there is very little left over to watch.