Richard, why are you attacking me? What do you think about the two words, "our side"? I bet I know, but you explain what you think about these words if you like.

Re-read the article and who is it about? Democrat minorities are WHO?

i am a minority, too Richard, you are not the only minority at ALIPAC who has an opinion.

And these minority groups (who are the minorities again - you know in the above article) will turn on each other. It happened in the article.

YOU stated:
If Puerto Rican citizens who face competition from illegal aliens here and in Puerto Rico gain power against those Dominican and South American Latino New York Democratic politicians who want to extend amnesty as patronage to their countrymen it would be a good thing. However will their politicians betray them as the non Latino politicians have us?
And yes, many of us at ALIPAC will be more than happy to read and re-read articles such as above. Thank you very much.

Our side - equals ALIPAC and I don't know what you dislike about those two words. ALIPAC (our side) has all types of Americans and Legal Immigrants working to secure the United States.

Also, re-read builditnow comments above.

Got it! or Get it!