Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latino gang member sentenced to death in hate-crime killing

Latino gang member sentenced to death in hate-crime killing of two, including 14-year-old Cheryl Green

September 27, 2010 | 12:35 pm

A Los Angeles jury returned a death penalty verdict Monday for a 22-year-old Latino gang member convicted in the hate-crime killing of a 14-year-old black girl and a potential witness in Harbor Gateway.

Jonathan Fajardo, who was 18 at the time of the killings, nonchalantly looked around the courtroom as the verdict was read.

The jury found he should receive death for both of his first-degree murder convictions for the slayings of Cheryl Green and Christopher Ash.

Fajardo was eligible for the death penalty because the jury found true special circumstance allegations, including multiple murder, killing of a witness, committing a hate crime based on race and committing the crime for a gang.

Fajardo was a member of the 204th Street gang, which prosecutors said intimidated and attacked African Americans in the Harbor Gateway area of Los Angeles.
    Green was gunned down in December 2006 as she stood on a driveway hanging out with friends when Fajardo walked up and opened fire at the group of young blacks.

Ash was found on a roadside two weeks later, stabbed more than 60 times.

Prosecutors said a group of gang members killed him because they suspected he was cooperating with authorities about Green's death.

Green's mother clutched her hands together tightly as the verdict was read and later wiped away tears.

"Justice was served for my baby," she said afterward. "I feel her here right now."

-- Victoria Kim

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... green.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am surprised they got "the hate crime" put on this guy. ABOUT TIME!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Where were those two race hustlers and baiters Sharpton and Jackson? Where were they when an illegal alien street gang member released a day after he was imprisoned for weapons charges (last time I checked it was a felony for an illegal alien to possess firearms but I guess not so in Los Angeles, Mexico) who murdered Jamiel Shaw, a promising young high school honors student about to attend college on a scholarship when he was 2 blocks from his home and while his mother was on her second tour in Iraq? Where were those two race baiting clowns when illegal alien Hispanic gang members also engaged in ethnic cleansing in other places around LA shot a young Black girl at a bus stop and an elderly Black man parking his car? Where were those two when an illegal alien street gang member in Newark, NJ with a long criminal history including the rape of a 5 year old girl murdered 3 young Black college kids in a park while they were forced to kneel in front of this pile of garbage pleading for their lives while he shot them execution style in the back of their heads, then raped and shot a fourth one in the face. But I forgot, Sharpton and Jackson (the 2 biggest hypocrites on Planet Earth) were nowhere to be found because none of the perpetrators in any of these incidents were white. I sent a nasty letter to them about all this but received no answer from those cowards which was to be expected when these two derive their living from keeping race relations mired in 1960's racial ideology......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

good) look what happen to this Kid he was on his way home his Mom Over In Iraq figthing for our country & this happen to her son . they should all get the chair.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)