Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Laura Ingraham Slams 'The View' On Double Standard Compared to Sandra Fluke

Laura Ingraham Says Barbara Walters, Joy Behar Laughed at Ed Schultz‘s Use of ’Slut’ | Video | TheBlaze.com
    When I Was Called ‘Slut’ Barbara Walters ‘Just Laughed’: Laura Ingraham Slams ‘The View’ on Double Standard

• Posted on March 6, 2012 at 4:55pm)
    In the aftermath of Sandra Fluke’s cries victimhood as aired on many of the major networks, some female conservative commentators who’ve suffered similar treatment are crying foul. The most vocal so far has been Laura Ingraham, who recently went on Fox and Friends to blast the female co-hosts of “The View” for their newly discovered concern over the usage of the word “slut.”
    “When it was brought up on The View — I go on there every now and then and they’re always really nice to me when I go — when it was brought up on The View, Barbara Walters kind of laughed it off, like, ‘Joy, you call me that word all the time,’ and they just laughed,” Ingraham said. “But when Fluke goes on yesterday, it’s ‘Oh, isn’t this a tragedy?’ and ‘Oh isn’t this horrible? Rush Limbaugh should be driven off the air.’”

Ingraham‘s argument isn’t far from the truth — not only did the hosts of The View laugh at the usage of the word when it was applied to Ingraham, but the entire audience laughed it off. Watch the video

VIDEO FROM THE VIEW ON ARTICLE LINK.

Laura Ingraham Says Barbara Walters, Joy Behar Laughed at Ed Schultz‘s Use of ’Slut’ | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those women are idiot morons. I wouldn't watch the view if you paid me to.