Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Law of the Sea Treaty

If you do not know what the "Law of the Sea Treaty" is watch these 2 video's, and you'll understand why Bush is in a hurry to sign it, as always he is in a hurry to give up our Sovereignty in one way or another!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beb1YPSUX-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5shwQwyy ... ted&search
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

He can sign all the treaties he wants, but without the ratification of both houses it won't go anywhere. Everything stops at the house, The senate and the president are sell outs, but the house is more accountable. Kind of anyway, and with an election year next year, they can't have this "we gave America away to the UN" hanging over their head.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

LOST is a clear and present danger folks. Please let your voices be heard on this!

Please see: Senate Refuses Debate on Controversial Treaty
    www.newsmax.com/timmerman/Sea_treaty/20 ... 36021.html

SEE WALTER CRONKITE TALK OF WORLD GOVERMENT,LAW OF THE SEA

THE LAW OF THE SEA TREATY IS IN GREAT DANGER OF BEING PASSED.THE HEARING ON THIS TREATY WAS A TOTAL FRAUD, THE PANEL WAS FILLED WITH TRAITORS SAYING HOW GREAT THIS WILL BE FOR AMERICA. OUR VOICES IN OPOSITION MUST BE VERY LOUD IN WASHINGTON. TELL THEM CLIFF KINCAID AN EXPERT AGAINST THE TREATY MUST BE ALLOWED TO TESTIFY AT THE NEXT HEARING. BOMBARD SENATOR MITCH MC CONNALS OFFICE HE COULD STOP THIS.SEE THIS INCREDIBLE VIDEO.CRONKITE RECIEVES REWARD FOR BETRAYING OUR COUNTRY, AND HILLARY COMES ON SCREEN TO CONGRAGULATE HIM!!!! A MUST SEE.

http://usasurvival.org/
    "IF THERE MUST BE TROUBLE, LET IT BE IN MY DAY, THAT MY CHILD MAY HAVE PEACE."
    (1776) THOMAS PAINE

I will place my call first thing Monday Morning!

Reagan Understood and Loved America... wanted to keep it America. This new breed of Politician's appear from your vids and their inane inaction or worse tragic actions to be more interested in giggling or gossiping than listening to facts being presented about issues that can define the future of America!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    He can sign all the treaties he wants, but without the ratification of both houses it won't go anywhere...
    I'm surprised that this wasn't named the 'The Law of the Sea Agreement'!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOST treaty

For those of you who might not have seen this - please go here and read:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Kincaid/cliff175.htm

Its not often Louisiana politicians get good revues. If you are so inclined, maybe a "Thank you and keep up the good fight" type note to Senator Vitter would encourage him further. I am in the process of e-mailing all 50 Senators and will start calling in the morning. This is so very important.

Thanks to all.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC "Macmaulding" thanks for the link , that was really interesting, wish I had seen the hearing. It would be just like our elected officials including Bush to not read or know what they are signing. They seem in such a hurry to give up our sovereignty.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Thanks "CCUSA" That was good!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast