Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Law Student Puts Cop In His Place After Being Unlawfully Stopped For Carrying A Gun

Law Student Puts Cop In His Place After Being Unlawfully Stopped For Carrying A Gun In Maine

Video:

GodLikeProductions.com Video - Audio & Image Hosting | Law Student Puts Cop In His Place After Being Unlawfully Stopped For Carrying A Gun In Maine

Know Your Rights Law Student Backs Down Cop After Being Unlawfully Stopped For Carrying A Gun In Portland, Maine

Detained For Open Carry

"I was detained by Portland PD officer J McDonald on 26MAY2012.

He detains me without suspicion of any criminal activity in violation of Delaware v Prouse.

He admits his sole reason for stopping me is my legally carried firearm in violation of US v DeBerry.

He seizes my weapon with no reasonable suspicion that I've committed a crime in violation of Terry v Ohio.

He demands my ID without reasonable suspicion in violation of Hiibel v Nevada" -

Boyscout399 (less)
    Category: General
    Tags: Maine Detained For Open Carry
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent. Knowing your rights keeps the police in their place. Congratulations. You who ridicule this are doomed to be detained and jailed with no cause.

Nice to see someone actually using their law knowledge to do something productive for society instead of being a commie-immigration-social justice activist.

"Can I have my gun back?" - beautiful!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bump to the front page