Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Layoffs coming, and in large numbers, survey finds

So tell me what the hell Bush's stimulus package is going to do? NOT A DAMNED THING! Just put us further in dept and will do NOTHING to save this Country from the road that he and others have put it on. Virginamamma and I have talked a lot about things and we both have been saying for over a year that this was coming. Why? Because it was planned. For anyone that takes the time to look, you can see the dots connect. It is the Haeglin dialectic (not sure about the spelling) but the bottom line is this. Someone wants something to happen. In order to make that happen (the end result that they want to achieve) they have to create the problem to start with. THEN they come up with a solution (which they already had planned beforehand to acheive the result they wanted to start with). Think about this. Remember when they changed the bankruptcy laws? Then the banks raised the minimum credit card payments. Then the mortgage companies were telling everybody to refinance and pay off those credit cards. Then all those people went out and borrowed money against their homes (which as far as value were over rated by unscrupulous rating agencies). Remember all these lending instituions giving financing to people that should have NEVER qualified to start with?? NOW you hear commercials from these same SNAKES talking about refinancing to a fixed interest loan and get out of your ARM which they sold you on in the first place. This is only ONE example of the haeglin dialectic. Do you see what I mean? I will never be able to fathom such treachory, self centerness and utter evil. The old saying "what goes around, comes around apparently is not in these fools minds. Make no mistake, it will in God's good time.

http://www.financialweek.com/apps/pbcs. ... 68279/1036

Layoffs coming, and in large numbers, survey finds

By Mark Bruno
    January 28, 2008

Corporate executives are poised to start making substantial cutbacks in their staffing, according to a new forecast by employment consulting and legal firm Career Protection.

In fact, the firm is predicting a 37% increase in layoffs this year over last, based on a survey of more than 1,300 corporate executives and senior level officials that was conducted earlier this month.

The layoff forecast registers as the worst in the last five years, according to Career Protection officials. They also indicated that the firm has already been “inundatedâ€
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This is not going to be a normal recession.. this appears more to be a perfect storm and as some suggest (Intentionally set into play)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not recession, depression! Better stock up! A year ago you could buy a can of fruit for under a dollar. Now (unless you shop the commie company) Walmart, it is about $1.50. If you look at how much you are paying for food versus how much you make an hour you will realize that we ARE ALREADY IN A MAJOR RECESSION! The Fed lowering the rates is only devaluing the dollar further! They are only trying to protect the banks and Wall Street and to hell with the rest of us. When Bush came into office oil was about $12.00 a barrel. College tuition since he has been in office has risen 51%! What is happening did not start with him but it has certainly ACCELERATED at a rapid pace! To my shame, I voted for him TWICE! Now I know better.

You might want to check out the site moneyfiles. I can't remember if it is .com or .org. Been an aweful day at work and I am really tired. It is a good site to find out what is REALLY happening with the economy.

Piece of advice! INVESTIGATE THE CANDIDATES! I do not mean going to their web sites. Look into their voting records. Do NOT listen to main stream media!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Any President who watches the cost of energy for the people of his nation go up from $12.00 a barrel to $102.00 a barrel during his administration should be arrested.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Any President who watches the cost of energy for the people of his nation go up from $12.00 a barrel to $102.00 a barrel during his administration should be arrested.
    That was mostly because of inflation. Fed, congress and Bush are to blame for that, the first for devaluing the dollar, the second for spending and borrowing us into this mess.

In fact, the firm is predicting a 37% increase in layoffs this year over last, based on a survey of more than 1,300 corporate executives and senior level officials that was conducted earlier this month
    This should prove we don't need any illegal alien workforce or foreign labor.
    "