Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Layton Utah: Fake Identification Mill Busted

By Bryon Saxton

Standard-Examiner Davis Buereau

Last updated: Thursday, March 3, 2011 - 10:32am

LAYTON — A fake ID mill working out of a Layton studio apartment has been shut down, and its operator arrested on Wednesday, by the Utah Attorney General’s Office SECURE Strike Force after a three-week investigation.

Victor Zarco-Hernandez, 22, of Layton, was arrested in Salt Lake City and booked in the Salt Lake County Jail on suspicion of violating two third-degree felony counts of possession of a dangerous weapon by a restricted person; five third-degree felony counts of forgery; five third-degree felony counts of possession of a forged writing and one second-degree felony count of a pattern of unlawful activity or racketeering, officials said.

Items found and seized by SECURE agents at the Layton studio apartment at 2955 N. 400 West included two small caliber handguns, 25 completed fake identifications; and 75 fake identifications in various stages of production, said Craig Gibson, a special agent with the Utah Attorney General’s Office.

The fake identifications ranged from Utah driver’s licenses, to Social Security cards, to professional business licenses, Gibson said.

“This is the first time we have ever seen fake documents needed for professional employment,â€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

The fake identifications ranged from Utah driver’s licenses, to Social Security cards, to professional business licenses, Gibson said.
    The above statement is one of many other major reasons we Americans should strive in every way possible to assist with removals of undocumented aliens out of the U.S.

The people are crime offenders and nothing can ever change their needs to seek ways to commit crime.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

So this is what Utah wants more of?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou