Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legal Advice Please

After watching CNN this morning. I learned that there are several Class Action Lawsuits against Bayer, the maker of CIPRO. One of the many side effects is tendon damage.

My story began with my doctor prescribed Cipro for reasons I won't go into. Since 2000 I have torn a calf tendon that put me in the ER and sent home with crutches and pain medication. Soon after I developed problems in my left knee that was associated with my calf tendon injury. When I thought my problems were over. I started having problems with the tendons in both of my elbows. When I couldn't stand the pain any longer I went to my primary for Cortizone shots. After a second series of shots failed to help. I asked to be referred to a Physical Thearpist. After nearly three months of intense thearpy. I still have limited use of my arms. I also wonder how much my primary knew about the side affects and kept quite. Even when I was in his office getting cortizone shots.

My question is. How do I go about contacting legal counsel who is representing consumers who have been affected by Cipro as I have? My husband and I want to join in on one of the lawsuits. But we want to be careful as to which one we choose. I am angry and I want to know what steps I need to take. I am a former bodybuilder who has always taken care of myself and health. And for a drug company to put out such a drug knowing the side effects is appalling. I will never be able to play tennis or lift weights because of the damage to my leg and elbow tendons.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

bearpaw, have you tried doing a Google search....maybe something as simple as "Cipro class-action lawsuit" might give you something.

Just a suggestion.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

americangirl,

I've been on google most of the afternoon. I've read many articles about the lawsuits. But nothing is mentioned about who consumers can contact for legal counsel. I thought I would try here as a last resort.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

jp_48504,

Thank you, JP. The link was exactly what I was looking for.

You are welcome bearpaw. All i did was put the link up as suggested by americangirl

I've taken that stuff. What other side affects are there?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

And all I did was thank you

Anybody taking medication should go out and buy "the pill book" and read what the side effects are of any drug you are to take.
    Doctors screw up all the time, I actually saved a guys life with this book.
    NEVER EVER take any medication until you know the side effects or how it may conflict with other meds you are taking!!
    Never take your doc's word for anything, he/she does not know everything.
    There as many people in this country killed by doctors as there are by hand guns.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MountainDog,

Thanks for the book suggestion. I'm more angry with myself for not questioning what I was taking. How foolish of me.

Am I wrong or is not Cipro, the drug the government is hoarding up for Anthrax?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast