Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All calls/faxes/emails completed!

Quote Originally Posted by Doots

Use this information to contact your Congressmen:
    http://www.campaignforliberty.com/contactcongress.php#.
    Thanks. I just joined and sent emails to my senators. I couldnt believe I finally got an email through.

I have been trying to call the house switchboard and even convinced my husband to join in with me, BUT WE KEEP GETTING THE MESSAGE THAT ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSY. AND WE HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR A FEW HOURS!

Something is fishy. I think the lines are purposely down.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

Thanks. I just joined and sent emails to my senators. I couldnt believe I finally got an email through.

I have been trying to call the house switchboard and even convinced my husband to join in with me, BUT WE KEEP GETTING THE MESSAGE THAT ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSY. AND WE HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR A FEW HOURS!

I know. I had a real hard time too! I also had a hard time e-mailing Congressman. Every time I tried to send anything, the page kept saying "Error." Then I had to redo the msg. Might have been an over-load though...

April

Maybe BB but maybe it is the fury that we are feeling in our stomachs and there are thousands calling in to get their turn at BLASTING THE TRAITORS!!!
    I know I kept trying until i got through and I am sure there are others refusing to give up as well. I did also the same thing with emails and only started getting through a few moments ago so I think it is Americans who are as MAD AS HELL!!

April
    Everyone is calling the switch board, try the district offices and faxes you should be able to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Everyone is calling the switch board, try the district offices and faxes you should be able to get through.
    We are going to keep trying. I'm tired. When my husband asked what was wrong I said "I'VE BEEN EMAILING AND CALLING PEOPLE ALL DAY, WHY DONT YOU TRY!" I got a little CRANKY, but he asked if he could help. So now we are both working together. I am emaling and he has the phone set on REDIAL.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are going to keep trying. I'm tired. When my husband asked what was wrong I said "I'VE BEEN EMAILING AND CALLING PEOPLE ALL DAY, WHY DONT YOU TRY!" I got a little CRANKY, but he asked if he could help. So now we are both working together. I am emaling and he has the phone set on REDIAL.
    I HEAR YA. I AM EXHAUSTED. BUT I AM MORE TIRED OF GETTING SCREWED BY MY GOVERNMENT. WAY MORE TIRED....SICK AND TIRED.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I took a break, this is intense as you all know. I will keep calling and we must continue till the vote goes down, if it does.

"Do not grow weary in well doing." You are all doing well.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    That's wonderful!! Teamwork!!! Wish some of my family would do the same!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK, let us be your family and we can all work together.

butterbean, how nice that you have someone to help you. I believe though we are all tired that we will see some good from our efforts. No matter what happens, we see the American people working in unison to defeat a bill that will rob us all and reward bad behavior. We have seen many days that needed the togetherness of the American people.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.