Conservatives are on a roll and they want their country back to the ideals of our founding fathers

Dems Control Our Oxymoronic Government

By Jerry McConnell
Thursday, January 21, 2010

I often get pressured by liberal supporting goons who send emails tearing down everything I write about the corrupt and decidedly anti-American, Constitution-destroying, part of our government.

They are, without doubt, words that prove America is no longer the country that was created to provide rule that was embedded in Constitutional law. This current government majority has no concept of the rule of law that was established 234 years ago by our Christian founders who escaped from tyranny in European monarch-ruled countries.

Hordes of strong-armed and weapons-armed undesirables hired by money-hungry and corrupt labor union bosses will soon deliver our once proud country to the horribly corrupt and unbelievably incompetent third world officials of the United Nations. George Soros will be ecstatic when this transformation of a powerful sovereign nation is reduced to multitudes of slaves, robbed of all their earnings and property, dying a slow death.

My greatest desire is to possibly still be around when the Muslims detach Soros from his billions and show him what happens when you don’t convert to their murderous religious dictates.

But for the moment, Obama’s other hired thugs have chosen to harass me via email for speaking the truth about his illegal and country destroying collection of thieves, tax cheats, and liars aided and abetted by the liberal Democratic leadership in our Congress. Pardon my use of an oxymoron by referring to “liberal Democraticâ€