Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Liberals Will Always Have the Upper Hand!

Liberals Will Always Have the Upper Hand!
    11Share
    TAKING YOUR MONEY TO ENSLAVE EVERYONE

by Ron Ewart, ©2011

“I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.â€

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The solution is passing the FairTax where the only money the federal government or any other government level that passes a state or local FairTax has is the money you choose to give it when you voluntarily of your own free will decide to make a purchase of a new product or service. Under the FairTax, essential spending is exempt due to a rebate calculated on the DHHS family consumption allowance that anyone can register for, so if you want to curtail the amount of your money beyond essential spending that the government has to do things you don't agree with, you reduce your non-essential spending, save your money and grow your own wealth. When you're happy with government and see benefits from government programs you approve of, then you decide when and in what amounts you want to participate and increase your spending for non-essential purchases of new products and services.

Once we pass the FairTax which requires repeal of the 16th Amendment within 7 years of passage through a sunset provision, then we should pass a Balanced Budget Law and Amendment. These two actions combined are the only 2 actions that will protect your money from government theft and return government spending to its proper limited, affordable and essential responsibilities.

I strongly urge my fellow citizens who want to reduce government spending and eliminate national debt, to focus on these 2 actions to solve the problem of runaway spending and intrusive government.

www.fairtax.org
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn