Conservative Daily

Apparently, they didn't see the problem with this argument...

Like Clockwork, MSNBC Uses the Canadian Parliament Attack to Push Gun Control
Shocked? Yeah, me neither.
ijreview.com|By Mike Miller

Like Clockwork, MSNBC Uses the Canadian Parliament Attack to Push Gun Control

By Mike Miller (2 days ago) | Headlines, Nation, Politics, World

Following the attack on the Canadian Parliament complex in Ottawa on Wednesday which left one soldier dead, Prime Minister Stephen Harper described the shooter as a terrorist when he addressed the nation:
“We will not be intimidated. Canada will never be intimidated,” Harper said, vowing that the attack would “lead us to strengthen our resolve and redouble our efforts” to keep the country safe and work with Canada’s allies to fight terrorists.

But, on cue, MSNBC used the attack to push for gun control. Host Tamron Hall and Lee-Anne Goodman from The Canadian Press talked about how the terrorist attack might impact the gun control debate in Canada:
“Canada has pretty tight gun control laws,” Goodman said. “I think that’s going to become a debate.”
“How are these guys getting, apparently, double barreled rifles,” She said.
“Yeah,” Hall responded.
Goodman then predicted the conservative party’s efforts to reign in Canadian gun control measures will become an issue.
“There’s an ongoing debate in Canada about the Harper government’s attempt to loosen gun control laws,” she said. “So that’s going to become part of the conversation, I imagine, in the days following this.”
Is it fair to assume that the dead shooter, identified as Michael Abdul Zehaf Bibeau, obtained his “double barreled rifle” legally? Or, that he would’ve called off his attack if he were unable to do so? Either way, no.

As former Obama chief of staff Rahm Emanuel infamously said, never let a good crisis go to waste. MSNBC never fails to disappoint.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/10/1914...h-gun-control/