Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Limbaugh, Coulter, Obama

Is it just I or do some others feel the same:

Limbaugh and Coulter - I like WHAT they say, just NOT HOW they say it. To me they come across as arrogant, self-righteous, and know-it-alls

Obama - I like HOW he speaks, just NOT WHAT he says.

Yes I agree. Their message is correct. Same with Glen Beck. Sometimes he comes aross a little "wacky" and "silly" but he gets his point across. I think to make points and to have it be heard you need people like this.

Wilma1,

I also agree with your comment about Glenn Beck as well.

Yes sometimes he just gets soooo silly. I guess it is part of his gig.

Agree here. Coulter and Limbaugh's method of delivery is irritating, and sometimes childish name-calling. Give me Lou Dobbs over those two any day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vortex,

Agreed!

||
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

We need all the voices we can get on our side.

Adolph Hitler and Barrack Obama both Charismatic and have been accurately described as Arrogant Sociopaths.

Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter may not have the best delivery at times and maybe that's because they are more like you and me, imperfect and very human. And too, they share our frustration over all the lies, deceit and corruption in our government. We need to support Rush and Ann because they are giving us a voice!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ele,

I DO support what they say and them as individuals, I just can't stand to listen to their delivery