Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lindsey Graham running unopposed in SC?

Can we not come up with anyone that can run against Graham in S.C. I was shocked to hear he has no opposition. He would lose to a dog catcher, and you know how disliked they are.

Better yet, why don't we find an illegal to run against him, lolol..

What's up with SC?? They have short memories there or what?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Buddy Witherspoon, is Lindsey "Shamnesty" Graham's opposition for the Senate:
    http://buddywitherspoon.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh good !!!! I was shocked when they said he was unopposed in his Senate run.

Let me research his opposition.

Unbelievable!!!! I know the S.C. Republican party was bombarded this summer with threats of discontinuing contributions if he was supported. This is sick and seeing his lying smug face, behind the traitor McCain is practically obscene.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    seeing his lying smug face, behind the traitor McCain is practically obscene.
    That'd be two lying smug faces then - McAmnesty and Grahmnesty.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I can not believe SC is no longer conservitive. Cannot believe what has happened to it.

I put this contender in the state of SC activism thread, this is a must to get rid of Graham, no ifs ands or buts. We all must help every state getting the news out about the traitors in congress, here is where we will take our country back.

About Buddy Witherspoon
    This campaign for the citizens of South Carolina is dedicated to the defense of life and liberty. Buddy Witherspoon's proven record of community service has led to this candidacy. With your help, Buddy will help restore liberty through America. We must work together to ensure victory in June 2008. Let's work together to stop illegal immigration, cut wasteful spending that benefits no one in South Carolina, improve education through school choice, and by remembering that liberty is the key to a free and prosperous society. With your help, we can make it happen!

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm still in somewhat of a shock over SC. I realize McCain did get the support of the military however don't they find it odd that he doesn't care about our own borders? The South is our last chance, I'm serious. If these people can't get it I'm afraid we never will.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I put this contender in the state of SC activism thread, this is a must to get rid of Graham, no ifs ands or buts. We all must help every state getting the news out about the traitors in congress, here is where we will take our country back.

About Buddy Witherspoon
    This campaign for the citizens of South Carolina is dedicated to the defense of life and liberty. Buddy Witherspoon's proven record of community service has led to this candidacy. With your help, Buddy will help restore liberty through America. We must work together to ensure victory in June 2008. Let's work together to stop illegal immigration, cut wasteful spending that benefits no one in South Carolina, improve education through school choice, and by remembering that liberty is the key to a free and prosperous society. With your help, we can make it happen!

I certainly left comments on his youtube videos about Graham calling us bigots and racist.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast