Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

A little Ahhh....for your weekend

My son rescued this baby Warblers Vireo from some of the illegal kids in our complex who were basically trying to kill it (the kid had it in his hands and squeezing the heck out of it when my son stopped him). This little guy wanted to be perched on our finger all the time and talked for two hours to us till we got it to a animal clinic with ties to the Audubon Society. Ahhh......so soft and cute!!!!

“In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

How adorable! Bless it's little heart!

I've seen a problem like that myself. I used to have 30-50 california quail cross my property until last year when a mexican bought the place 800 yards southwest of me, and in the quails path.
    November of last year those bastards invited all their friends for a shoot, I didn't know of it til the guns were going off, and I now have 8 yearling quals crossing my property,,,

Have fun with what you all created,,

Grat job on your son rescuing the little warbler. Heartwarming. The cruelty and ignorance of some people never ceases to amaze me. I suppose it's a 3rd world cultural thing to kill or at least mistreat all creatures great and small. Wonderful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Adorable!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

Yeah it was such a cute and chirpy little thing. According to what we know about these birds, they feed and nest in flocks. So they are very social little birds and thus the reason it chirped at us for two hours and continued so to the animal clinic and all the way back into the clinic .

It so easily took to us and did not seem at all distressed by human contact which really surprised me, most birds will basically die of fright (shock). This one was perched on our fingers and talking away trying to flap it's inmature wings.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks for posting it AE. We needed some adorableness to ponder during the weekend.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn