Thread: Logan Ask Why?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Logan Ask Why?

For those asking why right now. Sometimes we get an answer sometimes we have to wait for one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was sweet.

I know there are many relegious people out there that think this is the end times and all.......and here is my question......I don't care if it's abortion rights or what it is.......if we have faith and belief in something greater than ourselves.....then it's times like this where we have to have faith that God knows what's he's doing......even if we don't. He has a plan even if we don't get it.....a hard lesson to learn even if we don't like it.

When God closes a door he opens a window and all that. I just remember in church when they talked about the end times........one verse they kept saying is don't worry or fear.....these things MUST come to pass. Not that they MIGHT if you play your cards right.....but MUST come to pass. I had a very relegious father who was ready to kill at the first infraction of HIS view on what maybe God ment. Eye for and eye, chop off your hand kind of guy. I honestly don't know. The smarter I get the more dumb I realize I am. I am not a scholar or relegious leader or anything special.....but you either believe and have faith or you don't. You either believe in a here-after where HE"S the final judge or you don't. You either believe he will do what needs to be done in HIS time or you don't. Still boils down to what YOU as an individual do.........not as a country, not as a group....but you and you alone. Personal responsibility. Be in the world, but not of the world. I can't tell you how this has preyed on my mind and heart and still wondering if I'm not messing with something God didn't want or need my opinion on. A lesson to learn or something. I really don't know and don't have an answer. I know the only thing you have control over is yourself.....the only real power is to influence, not make everyone else march to your rules. I know Christ dies....his followers spent times in prison, people lost their heads for their beliefs......but it was their personal beliefs......they didn't get a following to join them....they did it on their own.

Even with this illegal invasion.....we have, through them, learned about a ton of corruption in our own country.....opened our own eyes to our own part in it and even global corruption. Would we have known it otherwise? Does that merit amnesty? No.....but without it, we wouldn't know the rest. It clarifies the path of what action to take. I believe there is black and white.....mercy and justice lies in the grey. That's his job.....not mine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know Christ dies....his followers spent times in prison, people lost their heads for their beliefs......but it was their personal beliefs......they didn't get a following to join them....they did it on their own.
    Not sure I totally understand your view on this, but yes they didn't get a following to join THEMSELVES but they did get other to believe in Christ and what HE did. Other wise, Paul the apostle wouldn't have traveled all of the east to preach to others nor would Peter, and the the other disciples. So not sure I know what you mean there.

Some of the followers went to prison doing what they believed, by human law was told not to do. They hung their own individual butt out to dry for doing it....they didn't have an extinction of everyone who followed them. If that makes sense. Don't like Rush...can Rush....for some specific violation......don't silence everyone else. Not to mention they were told and warned and went ahead and did it anyway. Sorry....maybe I'm getting in too heavy here for what I'm able to verbalize.

Christians didn't drink the Jim Jones kool-aid.....even though he professed to be Christian. Those interested in alien dieties didn't kill themselves to support those who were told to kill themselves to get ready for some alien pick-up a few years back.

I don't NEED a majority to support my view if it's something I truely believe in. Does that make sense? It is a comfort to meet like minds though...and share.....not demand compliance..

I guess I don't understand what you're trying to say. LOL

It's not coming together for me.

OK.......I understand what I mean. Here I am trying to explain something to an English speaking person.....and we are supposed to "join forces" with people who don't, and relegions who don't mix.

Seriously....OBAMA.....tell me how this is supposed to work?

Gogo, I think crazybird means that our own beliefs matter to ourselves, and possibly not to anyone or everyone else, but that that guy who is NOT my president-elect will FORCE us to comply with God only knows what.

Read the quote and I think the statement makes sense:
    I don't NEED a majority to support my view if it's something I truely believe in. Does that make sense? It is a comfort to meet like minds though...and share.....not demand compliance..
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008