Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs leaves CNN -- final show tonight

Nov 11, 2009

Lou Dobbs leaves CNN -- final show tonight

07:37 PM

Lou Dobbs is leaving CNN. Tonight was his last program.

"Some leaders in the media, politics and business have been urging me to go beyond my role here at CNN and engage in constructive problem-solving," Dobbs said. "I'm considering a number of options and directions."

The last of CNN's original anchors, Dobbs became a lightening rod because of his anti-immigration views.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -tonight/1
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here is his goodbye -

watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BbjB7xo ... r_embedded

Lou Dobbs was the ONLY show I watched on CNN. Do I think that he left willingly, no! Well CNN, watch your ratings plummet cause I am not the only one that watched CNN only for Lou Dobbs. He was the last professional journalist on TV. The rest (and I mean ALL channels) are nothing more than mouthpieces! Instead of getting support from CNN apparently CNN buckled to the illegal alien scum organizations. Well CNN, you have lost me as a viewer and I am sure a LOT more! I hope you realize you have shot yourself in the foot!

To Lou Dobbs, God bless you for being straight with us. Thank you for caring and for your professionalism. It ain't over till the fat lady sings folks.
    I wish there was a way to get a message to Lou of our support. God bless him!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Thank you for the link to his farewell at CNN. I watched the first of the broadcast, but not the last, so I missed it when aired.

I hope that Lou will find venues where he will not be muzzled, and where he will not be forced to tow the politically correct line. That certainly is a large part of why he is being released from his contract. He wants to speak his own mind, and not the mind of the CNN heads or the White House and La Raza.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow Bummer!..

maybe.

I hope he finds a new place to keep up the good fight.

He would fit in better with the other honest people on the FOX News network.

get on the youtube video and show some support for Lou,
    too many people are on there and glad to see him leaving

That was a good show tonight too. And some of the comments on youtube are anything but nice . But I wonder how many may be from people that belong to pro-illegal alien groups?

ILLEGAL ALIENS

ILLEGAL ALIENS

ILLEGAL ALIENS

Just for those that might be trolling........
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Left positive comments on the video.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Posted to video:

No reason to ever watch CNN again.

I left my mark as well!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast