Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Major media TV Station cave's to CAIR

I got this email today please read and pass it on . I wrote my first email to WTOG and will include it below this link. I only live about an hour from ST. Pete. I am going to find all contact info. for this news station and will post it here asap.

* Christian TV show out, Muslim pressure group blamed
    http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57310

Dear Mr. Soldinger,
    The decision your company has made to take Bill Keller's show off the air is one more nail in the coffin of freedom of speech.

You and the owners of WTOG-TV CW 44 have gone too far. This country was founded on Christianity every document refers to God. Christianity preaches love and forgiveness and the wrath of God against those who disobey his law.
    How can you expect your viewers to even imagine truth in reporting if you refuse to report on all sides of an issue ?

Every day American citizens are being asked to give way to the civil rights of others, WHERE HAVE AMERICAN CITIZENS RIGHTS GONE ?

WTOG has let a civil rights group: Council on American-Islamic Relations bully them into removing Bill Keller because he disagrees strongly with the religious views of CAIR.

Have you read the doctrine of Islam ? If not you should. These people have been fighting a holy war in their own country preaching against Christian beliefs. Right this moment in the home country's of Islamic faith they preach "DEATH TO INFIDELS" Infidels meaning Christianity. They think it an honor to BEHEAD AN INFIDEL.

Consider for a moment the definition according to Islam of the term "Infidel". An Infidel is "one who does not believe and actively practice Islamic religion and the laws set forth by that religion.
    THINK ABOUT THAT .........
    No matter what your religion is or even if you have none..........
    IF YOU DO NOT PRACTICE ISLAM YOU ARE AN INFIDEL !!!

Where does that put you ?
    I'll tell you where it puts you, once enough big business and our government has bowed down to the demands of Islamic and Muslim faith...every single person will be in danger from their fanatical ranting’s and beliefs. The only question then will be " who gets the honor of Islam to cut off the first American head" Furthermore "who gets their head chopped off first?"

America as a whole is embroiled in a battle from within and without.
    A battle that has already been fought, won and decided hundreds of years ago. Yet our country, our US Constitution is under attack.

Media caving in to CAIR is not the way to go. Why are you not fighting FOR YOUR RIGHTS ? Are your deciding members that scared of CAIR ?

I oppose the Hate Crimes Bill and so do millions of other voting Americans. There is NO reasonable argument for it. If a person commits a crime against another person it makes absolutely no difference "WHY" the only thing that matters is the crime was committed. I am urging you to reconsider your recent decision to cave in to CAIR. It is not too late to change your mind and demand equal rights for all.

I will tell you this, I am a member of hundreds of groups who are against what your company has done. I will make sure people from all over the US see the article I just read on World Net Daily. I can promise you that WE WILL NOT resort to violence, we will however begin a total boycott of your news stations and all your advertisers.
    <div>If you don't love America feel free to leave, our Southern borders are easy to slip OUT or IN through.</div>

Hi FeathersFlying,welcome to Alipac. Thank you for taking a stand for the US and our country's Constitution.Strange how only certain faiths and cultures need to be considerate of others.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

FEATHERSFLYING you should give us some contact information so we can call and/or email the radio station. That way people can help you make a difference.

Welcome to ALIPAC.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada