Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mall of America Moves to Accommodate Minn. Muslims

Undisclosed is the behavior that may provoke "...the law enforcement solution that often leads to the arrest of Muslim youths."

Mall of America Moves to Accommodate Minnesota Muslims

Mohamed Hassan
    Published 12/13/2008 - 2:25 p.m. GMT
    Email:
    mohamed.h.hasan@gmail.com...

BLOOMINGTON, Minn. – On the day Muslims around the world began to celebrate Eid al-Adha, Fatuma Mohamed was at the Mall of America (MOA), far away from where she would normally say her prayers.

But she and other Muslims needed to take time from the activities of the mall and find a quiet area to pray as Muslims do during the festival that commemorates Ibrahim's willingness to sacrifice his only son for God.

“I said my prayer right at that corner,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What if the people who use snakes in their services pulled their snakes out in the mall? Every time we see the Muslims praying shouldn't we seat down and show them how to do it. Get ready mall, I want to bath and wash my hair before I am praying in public.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is there a Merry Christmas sign or nativity scene at the Mall?