Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man jailed for waving Old Glory in all his glory

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14141611/from/RS.3/

Police frown on patriotic stroll along highway in just cowboy boots, hat

FORT PAYNE, Ala. - A man was arrested and charged with public lewdness for walking naked near a highway while waving an American flag.

The DeKalb County Sheriff's Department arrested Gerald Lynn Kelley, 52, the Fort Payne Times-Journal reported Tuesday.

Deputy Mike James said deputies were sent to Hammondville about 3 p.m. Sunday after receiving calls about two men walking nude along U.S. 11, just inside the town limits.

James said Kelley, who was allegedly drunk, was wearing only a cowboy hat and boots.

The other man, reportedly clad in the same attire and also carrying the American flag, could not be found. Police reports show that Kelley and the other man had been at a party that got out of hand.

Kelley posted a $1,500 bond and was released from DeKalb County Jail early Monday morning.

Nothing wrong with being patriotic but come on.... Now, had they been wearing ALIPAC Thongs, maybe they wouldn't be in such a mess.

http://www.cafepress.com/ALIPAC

OH MY!!!!

Well at least you can Alabamaians are patriotic!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Cowboy boots and hat and Old Glory........too bad there wasn't pictures. Add the ALIPAC thong and what a sight. The poster child for anti Illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice to see patriots risking their butt (literally) to express their patriotism.

John, you are correct! If these guys had been wearing the ALIPAC thong, they would have been left alone! (probably anyway)
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I better check and see where my brother down in Alabama was on the night in question
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I better check and see where my brother down in Alabama was on the night in question
    What are you saying here -- that there are a few "good nuts" on the family tree

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    What are you saying here -- that there are a few "good nuts" on the family tree
    Yea, guess we got a couple on that tree. But last time I was down there I had a brother running around in cowboy boots and hat ( but was also wearing in between items) and some times I wonder about him.

I don't understand why these men were arrested after all, in San francisco, when they have the gay pride festivals, I have seen many on tv who had no more then these men had on. There sure is a double standard in the US
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittygritty, too true.

Yep, he should have been wearing teh the thing....

Thanks for the post, I enjoy a good morning laugh.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Is there a slide show? :P
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast